CNN’s Chris Cuomo Supports Trump On The Wall

Um, okay? Where is this coming from?

See, this is where some of that thinking could come in handy. It's coming from your computer.

Example? Or are you just making shit up?

Well, I figure if you feel Cuomo can think for himself, it would be great if you could also.

And what makes you think I don't?

Just making shit up, I suppose. What a surprise.

I've seen some of your posts.

You picked the wrong name for your account.

See, this is where some of that thinking could come in handy. It's coming from your computer.

Well, I figure if you feel Cuomo can think for himself, it would be great if you could also.

Ooooo, ouch! Get back to me when you grow up.

Democrats are counting on total support from the main stream media for their narrative that Trump is wholly responsible for the government shut down because his request for funds to secure the border is SO outrageous! If people like Cuomo point out that a secure border is simply common sense that whole house of cards falls apart! My prediction is that CNN shuts him up...and does so soon!

Why would any sane citizen not want a secure border? Why do you want people you know nothing about in your midst, often with bad intentions? It is just common sense people. It isn't racist, or mean. Other countries do it.

A secure border doesn’t automatically equate to supporting a 2000 mile concrete wall that’s 20 feet high

The narrative has become that if you don't support a 2000 mile wall then you want open borders. Of course there are a hundred more cost effective methods, but... NO WALL... LIBS WANT OPEN BORDERS!!!

Why would you just suddenly start talking shit for no reason? I even gave you the opportunity to give an example, which you declined. So you come in, talk shit, refuse to back it up, then accuse me of being childish? I'm still in my twenties, so at least I'd have an excuse. How old are you? I'll grow up before you do, I imagine.

Why would you just suddenly start talking shit for no reason? I even gave you the opportunity to give an example, which you declined. So you come in, talk shit, refuse to back it up, then accuse me of being childish? I'm still in my twenties, so at least I'd have an excuse. How old are you? I'll grow up before you do, I imagine.

You're in your twenties...and it reflects in a lot of your posts.

just think of the border wall as a highway on its side and 1500 miles doesn't seem so far because we have millions of miles of roads

The narrative has become that if you don't support a 2000 mile wall then you want open borders. Of course there are a hundred more cost effective methods, but... NO WALL... LIBS WANT OPEN BORDERS!!!

Well Democrats, and many of their liberal/progressive supporters want AMNESTY which is an incentive to come here illegal which is very similar to Open Borders. In effect there is no penalty for crossing the border illegally, and then actually they would be rewarded with amnesty, and citizenship. So you see how that correlation can be made?

I don't care how we do it. Just secure the border. If a wall helps to do that, and the experts say it does, then DO IT.

You're not. And it doesn't.

I'm not, and it does.

I'm not, and it does.

Aren't you basically just another Trump ass-licker? You're dime a dozen around here. And you accuse me of not having a mind of my own? LOL! Apparently, in your bizarro universe, having a mind of your own means regurgitating right-wing propaganda.

I'm not, and it does.
Don’t waste your brain cells enhanced with real life experience vs the brain cells of the young and inexperienced.

I'm not, and it does.
Don’t waste your brain cells enhanced with real life experience vs the brain cells of the young and inexperienced.

Another moron who needs to change his profile name. It doesn't suit you.

I'm not, and it does.

Aren't you basically just another Trump ass-licker? You're dime a dozen around here. And you accuse me of not having a mind of my own? LOL! Apparently, in your bizarro universe, having a mind of your own means regurgitating right-wing propaganda.
Why not ask what policies TrumpBits disagree with?
According to you, even one policy agreement = a Trump ass kisser.
That’s the epitome of irrationality.

I'm not, and it does.

Your temper is showing.

I'm not, and it does.

Perhaps your username should be “JumpTheGun”?

I'm not, and it does.

LOL...aren't you basically just another whiny ass liberal that lives in your mothers basement complaining that life just isn't fair?

I'm not, and it does.

Why not ask what policies TrumpBits disagree with?
According to you, even one policy agreement = a Trump ass kisser.
That’s the epitome of irrationality.

Wanna know how I know I'm independent and you guys aren't? Because I'm constantly fighting with people like Lakota and IM2 and also guys like you. Sometimes right-wingers will take my side, sometimes the left will. Whereas with you guys, you have your little "team" and you never deviate. How often do you actually disagree with people on the right? Maybe it happens, but I don't remember ever seeing it. Whereas for me, it's every time I come on the site. I'm no one's "friend", and that's the way I like it. I'm sorry you don't like what I have to say, but that's the way it's gotta be.

I'm not, and it does.

LOL...aren't you basically just another whiny ass liberal that lives in your mothers basement complaining that life just isn't fair?

Nope, but go ahead and try to find something like that coming from my posts. I look forward to debating it.

Forum List

Back