Thank goodness the habitual liar got defeated in 2020

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012

"Wednesday’s chat with CNN’s Erin Burnett shows why. In a brief 17 minutes, Biden told 15 lies — nearly a lie a minute," the editorial board wrote. "From whoppers about the economy to prevarications on Israel, Biden spun a fantasyland of a presidency that voters know is false."

I am so glad the liar got defeated in 2020, and we got an honest person behind the wheel. Because, and lets face it folks, Democrats were right. Lying is bad.
Oh wait...

Its amazing how much Genocide Joe and Dumb Don have in common, yet uniparty dupes refuse to see it.
I've only heard the loons call Joe genocide Joe, I've not heard of the genocide Trump yet

As of now, genocide Joe is still better than whoremongering Trump according to the protestors

Maybe the Left wing loons should start yelling genocide Trump, but then, he is not President................yet.

Its amazing how much Genocide Joe and Dumb Don have in common, yet uniparty dupes refuse to see it.

It's amazing how much puberty blockers and anti-depressants doomers are hopped up on to even attempt to equivocate the two in any universe.

"Wednesday’s chat with CNN’s Erin Burnett shows why. In a brief 17 minutes, Biden told 15 lies — nearly a lie a minute," the editorial board wrote. "From whoppers about the economy to prevarications on Israel, Biden spun a fantasyland of a presidency that voters know is false."

I am so glad the liar got defeated in 2020, and we got an honest person behind the wheel. Because, and lets face it folks, Democrats were right. Lying is bad.
Oh wait...
Trump's CFO and others close to him have criminal records.

It's true Doc7505

Last edited:
I've only heard the loons call Joe genocide Joe, I've not heard of the genocide Trump yet

As of now, genocide Joe is still better than whoremongering Trump according to the protestors

Maybe the Left wing loons should start yelling genocide Trump, but then, he is not President................yet.
a-beautiful-moment-v0-h7hrwxxeomzc1.jpeg

Oh wait...
Does he lie more than Trump?

Oh wait...
Yeh, there was that story about his uncle being eaten by cannibals.. and how he was raised in Scranton, PA... oh, wait.. Puerto Rico, I think

and then there was the Corn Pop incident and the Mandela thing and how Biden risked his life defending Blacks in the 60s...

Forum List

Back