CNN’s Chris Cuomo Supports Trump On The Wall

Interesting. It would seem they have gone too far down the road to turn back now. Their voters have been told the wall is a symbol of hate and racism. How does the D Party turn that around?

Why would any sane citizen not want a secure border? Why do you want people you know nothing about in your midst, often with bad intentions? It is just common sense people. It isn't racist, or mean. Other countries do it.

That's a start.....but not enough for Cuomo.

He has to support the President completely and wholeheartedly.

Then and only then we can talk! :04::wink:

SOMEONE needs to make the case: We are not talking about 1500 miles of border wall, we are talking about building a wall in certain strategically-selected areas. Someone needs to explain WHY this will be effective. I haven't heard that yet.

Of course, the Democrat position in this whole affair is indefensible, logically or legally. We already have EFFECTIVE WALLS, and nobody is suggesting we tear them down, so saying "walls are immoral" is totally vacuous. Saying it is a waste of money...DEMOCRATS saying this(!)...again, is preposterous. They waste more money in a minute than would take to build a wall around the entire U.S. Democrats have NO INTEREST in enforcing the EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS. If they did, they would be supporting exportation of illegals, just as President Eisenhower did when he was President.

Why would any sane citizen not want a secure border? Why do you want people you know nothing about in your midst, often with bad intentions? It is just common sense people. It isn't racist, or mean. Other countries do it.

A secure border doesn’t automatically equate to supporting a 2000 mile concrete wall that’s 20 feet high

There is a lot more support for the wall that is being exposed daily. Even the parks are coming up immaculate, cleaned up by who knows, trash removed, many park rangers working, even though furloughed. It’s amazing and a testament.

So? Cuomo can think for himself. You have a problem with that now?

Yup, we just wish you could too...dumbass.

Um, okay? Where is this coming from?

See, this is where some of that thinking could come in handy. It's coming from your computer.

Example? Or are you just making shit up?

Well, I figure if you feel Cuomo can think for himself, it would be great if you could also.

That's a start.....but not enough for Cuomo.

He has to support the President completely and wholeheartedly.

Then and only then we can talk! :04::wink:

Only a fool supports a person "completely and wholeheartedly" unless perhaps that person is a family member. If a politician has an idea I like, I'll support the idea. If I don't like their idea, I disagree. That's called being an independent thinker. Cuomo is a blowhard and thinks overly highly of himself, but he is not just a Trump hater. I used to listen to him on POTUS where he's more free to voice his own opinion compared to CNN. He has known Trump personally for years, unlike you guys.

So? Cuomo can think for himself. You have a problem with that now?

See, this is where some of that thinking could come in handy. It's coming from your computer.

Well, I figure if you feel Cuomo can think for himself, it would be great if you could also.

And what makes you think I don't?

Just making shit up, I suppose. What a surprise.

There is a lot more support for the wall that is being exposed daily. Even the parks are coming up immaculate, cleaned up by who knows, trash removed, many park rangers working, even though furloughed. It’s amazing and a testament.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if many just don't want others to know how they feel about a lot of issues. After all who wants to take their family out to dinner and get harassed by fricken liberals, only to come home and find them camped out on the front lawn with bullhorns.

And what makes you think I don't?

Just making shit up, I suppose. What a surprise.

I've seen some of your posts.

Forum List

Back