Chris Cuomo now takes ivermectin after ridiculing the right for doing it during Covid

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Chris Cuomo’s stance on Ivermectin as a theraputic drug for COVID-19 has done a complete 180, as the news anchor who once said on CNN that anyone promoting it should be “shamed” now says he’s “taking a regular dose” to deal with his own struggles with long-term effects of an infection.

Cuomo shared in January that he’s suffering from “long COVID,” or the long-term lingering effects of a previous infection. This week on the PBD Podcast, a current-events show hosted by Patrick Bet-David, the NewsNation personality said he’s using the antiviral to help with an ongoing inflammatory response and “brain fog.”

“I’ll tell you something else that’s gonna get you a lot of hits,” Cuomo said. “I am taking … a regular dose of Ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman during COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is, why?”

How many people were censored from helping others like Christ during Covid? How many died because of the Biden administrations censorship and disinformation about the drug?

Naturally, no one is going to investigate and tell us, just like we know that no one will be held accountable for their crimes against humanity for not disclosing the truth for political purposes.

Then again, all that matters is electing democrats to help preserve democracy, so there is that.

2nd Thread on this topic.

Wonder Twin DeWorming Powers...Activate!! :auiqs.jpg:

I know a few people that took the pill form for humans and recovered after a couple of days. The paste form is for horses but you knew that. Its all about y'all continuing your love for big pharma, nih, fda, cdc. But hey, you got orange mans magic snake injection so have fun with that.

He is adamant he will not apologize, but he is vax injured and on Ivermectin.

What a piece of crap. He sold his soul for PHARMA CASH…and now he wants a pass.

NO WAY.

Those vax cultists who shamed those who did not vax should be shamed themselves. They got it wrong. The data was there.

What does Cuomo mean, “We were lied to”? YOU LIED TO US. Why didnt you and your network do some JOURNALISM?

How come I knew the vax was trash and Ivermectin was one of many available treatments….BUT CHRIS CUOMO DID NOT?

So disappointed in PBD for hiring Cuomo.

2nd Thread on this topic.

Wonder Twin DeWorming Powers...Activate!! :auiqs.jpg:

Look for more to come.

It's big news to learn and confirm that not only did our gov't. leaders lie to us, but so did medical leaders. :eusa_liar:

Aren't these people supposed to be looking out for our best interest?

It's baffling to me that you can just ignore and gloss over what they done and said when covid was exploding.

Another "conspiracy theory" turns out to be true. :eusa_whistle:

Look for more to come.

It's big news to learn and confirm that not only did our gov't. leaders lie to us, but so did medical leaders. :eusa_liar:

Aren't these people supposed to be looking out for our best interest?

It's baffling to me that you can just ignore and gloss over what they done and said when covid was exploding.

Another "conspiracy theory" turns out to be true. :eusa_whistle:

PARTY OVER EVERYTHING.

Chris Cuomo’s stance on Ivermectin as a theraputic drug for COVID-19 has done a complete 180, as the news anchor who once said on CNN that anyone promoting it should be “shamed” now says he’s “taking a regular dose” to deal with his own struggles with long-term effects of an infection.

Cuomo shared in January that he’s suffering from “long COVID,” or the long-term lingering effects of a previous infection. This week on the PBD Podcast, a current-events show hosted by Patrick Bet-David, the NewsNation personality said he’s using the antiviral to help with an ongoing inflammatory response and “brain fog.”

“I’ll tell you something else that’s gonna get you a lot of hits,” Cuomo said. “I am taking … a regular dose of Ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman during COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is, why?”

How many people were censored from helping others like Christ during Covid? How many died because of the Biden administrations censorship and disinformation about the drug?

Naturally, no one is going to investigate and tell us, just like we know that no one will be held accountable for their crimes against humanity for not disclosing the truth for political purposes.

Then again, all that matters is electing democrats to help preserve democracy, so there is that.

What a complete piece of shit he is. If he were still shilling for CNN, he'd never be admitting any of that. I hope he rots in hell.

What a complete piece of shit he is. If he were still shilling for CNN, he'd never be admitting any of that. I hope he rots in hell.
This is even more damning for the vaccine cult

Europe banned vaccines for young men due to endocarditis that was killing healthy young men.

But people like Chris Coumo said nothing to the American people about it, as Fauci and company ignored the science as young men died in the US from it.

He has never been the brightest crayon on the box.

Let the Kayfabe begin.

Heel turns face.
MAGATS buy tickets

Non-MAGATS laugh

1715352494864.gif

I know a few people that took the pill form for humans and recovered after a couple of days. The paste form is for horses but you knew that. Its all about y'all continuing your love for big pharma, nih, fda, cdc. But hey, you got orange mans magic snake injection so have fun with that.
Here ya go. Probably a loose fit but...

1715352583331.png

Forum List

Back