CNN’s Chris Cuomo Supports Trump On The Wall

You're in your twenties...and it reflects in a lot of your posts.

You're not. And it doesn't.

I'm not, and it does.

Aren't you basically just another Trump ass-licker? You're dime a dozen around here. And you accuse me of not having a mind of my own? LOL! Apparently, in your bizarro universe, having a mind of your own means regurgitating right-wing propaganda.
Why not ask what policies TrumpBits disagree with?
According to you, even one policy agreement = a Trump ass kisser.
That’s the epitome of irrationality.

Wanna know how I know I'm independent and you guys aren't? Because I'm constantly fighting with people like Lakota and IM2 and also guys like you. Sometimes right-wingers will take my side, sometimes the left will. Whereas with you guys, you have your little "team" and you never deviate. How often do you actually disagree with people on the right? Maybe it happens, but I don't remember ever seeing it. Whereas for me, it's every time I come on the site. I'm no one's "friend", and that's the way I like it. I'm sorry you don't like what I have to say, but that's the way it's gotta be.

Yup, you're 20 something alright.

I'm not, and it does.

Aren't you basically just another Trump ass-licker? You're dime a dozen around here. And you accuse me of not having a mind of my own? LOL! Apparently, in your bizarro universe, having a mind of your own means regurgitating right-wing propaganda.

Wanna know how I know I'm independent and you guys aren't? Because I'm constantly fighting with people like Lakota and IM2 and also guys like you. Sometimes right-wingers will take my side, sometimes the left will. Whereas with you guys, you have your little "team" and you never deviate. How often do you actually disagree with people on the right? Maybe it happens, but I don't remember ever seeing it. Whereas for me, it's every time I come on the site. I'm no one's "friend", and that's the way I like it. I'm sorry you don't like what I have to say, but that's the way it's gotta be.
I have the same problem.
I hate the Rs and the Ds.
But I’m an adult with a family who pays all the bills and property taxes and I know what illegals, off-shoring and Business Visas have done to people’s lives and it ain’t pretty.

I'm not, and it does.

LOL...aren't you basically just another whiny ass liberal that lives in your mothers basement complaining that life just isn't fair?

Nope, but go ahead and try to find something like that coming from my posts. I look forward to debating it.
Your posts reveal someone who is upset that Trump is alive.

I'm not, and it does.

Yup, you're 20 something alright.

I didn't realize you had to be in your twenties to think for yourself. You hit thirty and the aliens come down and slap a mind-control device on you, huh? That's unlucky

Michael Barone: Dems are "emotionally fixated on blocking a wall & impervious to argument"... Trump "made a dignified and factual case that it's needed to protect our country."

I'm not, and it does.

LOL...aren't you basically just another whiny ass liberal that lives in your mothers basement complaining that life just isn't fair?

Nope, but go ahead and try to find something like that coming from my posts. I look forward to debating it.

Not really. I make fun of him often but I bear no personal hatred toward the man.

The left’s agenda? not willing to spend “$1 for the wall” but will waste $12,000,000 on a study about slavery – TX Rep Sheila Jackson Lee as a self proclaimed freed slave must be thrilled.

I'm not, and it does.

Not really. I make fun of him often but I bear no personal hatred toward the man.
Try reading your posts.

Some good news for Trump on the border wall in new ABC/WaPo Poll: Support for a border wall increased from 34% to 42%

What are you talking about? I've said the exact same thing repeatedly in the past. I'm sure you could go back and find them even. Do I think he's a good president? No. I think he's a huckster who's in over his head. I don't hate him. I don't care enough about him on a personal level. I just wish he was not the president, and it's a shame that the best that the U.S. could do was Hillary "where did my emails go?" Clinton and Donald "a small loan of a million dollars" Trump.

What are you talking about? I've said the exact same thing repeatedly in the past. I'm sure you could go back and find them even. Do I think he's a good president? No. I think he's a huckster who's in over his head. I don't hate him. I don't care enough about him on a personal level. I just wish he was not the president, and it's a shame that the best that the U.S. could do was Hillary "where did my emails go?" Clinton and Donald "a small loan of a million dollars" Trump.
Tough shit...100 years of polite and the US has become the world’s Interest Free Checking Acount.

I'm not, and it does.

You make fun of him often but bear no personal hatred towards him? And, what the heck, why do you do that?

You make fun of him often but bear no personal hatred towards him? And, what the heck, why do you do that?

Because it's fun. Why else would I come on here?

I mean shit, my friends and I made fun of each other constantly back in the college days. I certainly didn't hate them. Why wouldn't I make fun of someone I don't particularly even like?

I mean shit, my friends and I made fun of each other constantly back in the college days. I certainly didn't hate them. Why wouldn't I make fun of someone I don't particularly even like?

Oh, I dunno, maybe share ideas, maybe learn something, find other thoughts on current events, etc. Making fun of someone that isn't able to defend themselves is...dare I say it, a bit childish. Not that making fun of others on this site isn't entertaining.

Over and out...

Oh, I dunno, maybe share ideas, maybe learn something, find other thoughts on current events, etc. Making fun of someone that isn't able to defend themselves is...dare I say it, a bit childish. Not that making fun of others on this site isn't entertaining.

Over and out...

Initially I did come here for those reasons you mentioned, but I quickly realized it was a right-wing echochamber with people spreading a massive amount of misinformation (which includes the random left-wingers who would come on and do the same thing, just different kinds of misinformation). Donald Trump doesn't give a rat's ass what someone like me has to say about him; the only people who do are strangers who care way too much about what some stranger thinks about their messiah.

Forum List

Back