Chris Cuomo now takes ivermectin after ridiculing the right for doing it during Covid

This is even more damning for the vaccine cult

Europe banned vaccines for young men due to endocarditis that was killing healthy young men.

But people like Chris Coumo said nothing to the American people about it, as Fauci and company ignored the science as young men died in the US from it.

That's why you see threads such as this void of their participation and then moved to some obscure section of the board never to be seen again.

Already boosted, thanks. I talked to my doctor, not squealing retards on a message board.
How many times have you been boosted?

Do you get it once a year, twice a year, what?

And do you still wear a mask?

The most healthy folks didn't get the jab.

I got COVID before the jab was available. It was nothing.
When the jab was available, I had NATURAL IMMUNITY plus, I knew I would be fine and it was like the flu….and who knows, maybe it was just the flu.

Flu was counted as COVID.

Look for more to come.

It's big news to learn and confirm that not only did our gov't. leaders lie to us, but so did medical leaders. :eusa_liar:

Aren't these people supposed to be looking out for our best interest?

It's baffling to me that you can just ignore and gloss over what they done and said when covid was exploding.

Another "conspiracy theory" turns out to be true. :eusa_whistle:
1715352758905.png

This is even more damning for the vaccine cult

Europe banned vaccines for young men due to endocarditis that was killing healthy young men.

But people like Chris Coumo said nothing to the American people about it, as Fauci and company ignored the science as young men died in the US from it.
Restrict ain't ban

1715352825276.png

Chris Cuomo’s stance on Ivermectin as a theraputic drug for COVID-19 has done a complete 180, as the news anchor who once said on CNN that anyone promoting it should be “shamed” now says he’s “taking a regular dose” to deal with his own struggles with long-term effects of an infection.

Cuomo shared in January that he’s suffering from “long COVID,” or the long-term lingering effects of a previous infection. This week on the PBD Podcast, a current-events show hosted by Patrick Bet-David, the NewsNation personality said he’s using the antiviral to help with an ongoing inflammatory response and “brain fog.”

“I’ll tell you something else that’s gonna get you a lot of hits,” Cuomo said. “I am taking … a regular dose of Ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman during COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is, why?”

How many people were censored from helping others like Christ during Covid? How many died because of the Biden administrations censorship and disinformation about the drug?

Naturally, no one is going to investigate and tell us, just like we know that no one will be held accountable for their crimes against humanity for not disclosing the truth for political purposes.

Then again, all that matters is electing democrats to help preserve democracy, so there is that.
Ivermectin was ridiculed as a 'conspiracy theory' back then. Guess not.

The Covid pandemic was overblown and the government helped wreck the economy by overzealous reaction.

The Covid pandemic was overblown and the government helped wreck the economy by overzealous reaction.
It is part of the world-wide inflation.

Shut down the world economy and all of a sudden overwhelming demand for a diminished supply.

Then Biden and the Dims blamed Putin.

My favorite was that originally Biden said they could not do anything about the inflation, but later passed an inflation bill to fix it that did nothing, only to have Biden later admit the bill did nothing for inflation.

US voters are truly insane.

Why was it then not "restricted" (LOL) , in the US?

And were you OK with Fauci at first saying no masks were needed, as he admittedly lied to save masks for medical personelle.
His words, not mine.
republican greed.
Same as tobacco

Believe the lie
OR
find the truth

1715353589743.png

republican greed.
Same as tobacco

Believe the lie
OR
find the truth

View attachment 944656
So, are you saying it is your stance and the stance of Fauci that masks were not needed and not needed today?

You can't say that those in medicine needed the masks while the public did not. They are either needed or they are not.

He admitted to lying, like it or not.

Enjoy orange mans snake juice.
Trump is the one that sped up the vaccine as they waited till a few days after the election was over to come out with it.

I remember during the debates Kamala and company said they would not take the Trump vaccine, but then once they won the election they took full credit for the vaccine, and then forced everyone to get the jab, which meant losing your job if you did not all across the country.

Chris Cuomo’s stance on Ivermectin as a theraputic drug for COVID-19 has done a complete 180, as the news anchor who once said on CNN that anyone promoting it should be “shamed” now says he’s “taking a regular dose” to deal with his own struggles with long-term effects of an infection.

Cuomo shared in January that he’s suffering from “long COVID,” or the long-term lingering effects of a previous infection. This week on the PBD Podcast, a current-events show hosted by Patrick Bet-David, the NewsNation personality said he’s using the antiviral to help with an ongoing inflammatory response and “brain fog.”

“I’ll tell you something else that’s gonna get you a lot of hits,” Cuomo said. “I am taking … a regular dose of Ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman during COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is, why?”

How many people were censored from helping others like Christ during Covid? How many died because of the Biden administrations censorship and disinformation about the drug?

Naturally, no one is going to investigate and tell us, just like we know that no one will be held accountable for their crimes against humanity for not disclosing the truth for political purposes.

Then again, all that matters is electing democrats to help preserve democracy, so there is that.
In other news, dimocraps are still the scum of the Earth

Trump is the one that sped up the vaccine as they waited till a few days after the election was over to come out with it.

I remember during the debates Kamala and company said they would not take the Trump vaccine, but then once they won the election they took full credit for the vaccine, and then forced everyone to get the jab, which meant losing your job if you did not all across the country.

Yeah, wasn't his but he did push it. They're all just so hypocritical, partisan, loonbats.

Forum List

Back