There's Actually A Pretty Solid Way To Reasonably Predict What Happens Next

All I know is that watching Trump living rent free in all their heads and news feeds is absolutely fantastic.

When the cope begins to set in and they finally realize what is happening, I will be sitting back as hopeful and happy as I am now. LET'S GO!
Trump will lose by more than in 2020, 10M minimum.

I know how, better than you.

The problem here is you have to have both sides willing to listen.

U are just a Troll.

Yes.

As is evidenced by the fact he immediately asserts "I don't listen to the polls".

The entire premise of this thread is that the polls are flawed, but with one consistent trendline exception.

He's all about making himself feel better, not actually considering anything outside his comfort zone.

Which is growing ever more limited with each passing day.

Yes sirree.

It's gonna be a hard, hard crash for some of our most deranged Left Wing moonbats come November.

Yes.

As is evidenced by the fact he immediately asserts "I don't listen to the polls".

The entire premise of this thread is that the polls are flawed, but with one consistent trendline exception.

He's all about making himself feel better, not actually considering anything outside his comfort zone.

Which is growing ever more limited with each passing day.

Yes sirree.

It's gonna be a hard, hard crash for some of our most deranged Left Wing moonbats come November.
He's a "TARD" and he can't help himself. :113:

LOL... here is what happens next.

If the blob wins, you’ll claim there was no voter fraud.
If the blob loses, you’ll claim there was nothing but voter fraud.
Would you please shut up with your "no evidence!" and "no proof!" of voter fraud. There's PLENTY. And it will happen again unless the system is cleaned up.

Forum List

Back