CNN: Obama wins Florida

With the Sunshine State's results in – the last undecided state - CNN projects Obama's electoral vote total comes to 332, well above the 270 required to win the presidency. CNN projects Romney to finish with 206 electoral votes.

Well above the 278 I was predicting. I admit it. I fell for the Romney hype too!!! :eusa_doh:

With the Sunshine State's results in – the last undecided state - CNN projects Obama's electoral vote total comes to 332, well above the 270 required to win the presidency. CNN projects Romney to finish with 206 electoral votes.

Well above the 278 I was predicting. I admit it. I fell for the Romney hype too!!! :eusa_doh:

Me too.

Honestly surprising? I don't know...
...I think that when America really thought about it, keeping the crazy we had was better than voting in the crazy we didn't really know.

Well, I didnt. See my sig. :D

Forum List

Back