Current 2016 Presidential Polling in Florida

Democrats will not back her...incredibly she is not far enough left for the base of her own party.

A nation stupid enough to have elected an inexperienced amateur to the highest office fully deserves eight years of Her Thighness! Betcha she wouldn't be mouthing off about what yo chillins oughta be eatin'! Unless she's a hypocrite as well as a full-blown Marxist.

That's true.

It was also true that Crist hugged Obama (a sin in the GOP) and that he was a wishy-washy windsock while Marco Rubio was a Tea Party favourite.

The guy has little spine. In the 90s, when he was pretending to be a Republican, he was for longer prison sentences and attacked public education, hardly liberal shibboleths.

ah yes... the ultimate sin of a republican politician.... not being obama deranged. i don't see that as being wishy washy.... just not insane. i still haven't seen any substance from rubio, who truly is wishy washy and spineless. if crust had been spineless, he'd have played rightwing wacko to win.

i don't expect crist to be a liberal. he isn't one. he's a moderate. i'm not quite sure why you would say he pretended to be a republican when it's pretty clear he was run out of the party as it went extreme right.

ah yes... the ultimate sin of a republican politician.... not being obama deranged. i don't see that as being wishy washy.... just not insane. i still haven't seen any substance from rubio, who truly is wishy washy and spineless. if crust had been spineless, he'd have played rightwing wacko to win.

i don't expect crist to be a liberal. he isn't one. he's a moderate. i'm not quite sure why you would say he pretended to be a republican when it's pretty clear he was run out of the party as it went extreme right.

He's coming across as a moderate because that's what he thinks he should be to win votes. He used to be a conservative when he thought that's what he should be to win votes. If all of San Francisco moved to Florida, he'd be a liberal to win votes.

He's coming across as a moderate because that's what he thinks he should be to win votes. He used to be a conservative when he thought that's what he should be to win votes. If all of San Francisco moved to Florida, he'd be a liberal to win votes.

i'm going to have to agree to disagree with you on this one. i never disliked his politics even where i didn't agree with him... which is how i know he always presented himself as a moderate. he never walked the party line. and he certainly didn't go wacko to win . i understand you disagree.

That just makes Crist your typical politician, one who will say whatever is needed in order to be elected. What matters more is what he did once he was in office. Same applies for the current incumbent. Of the two options it is a no brainer which is more likely to be nothing but a shill for corporate special interests as opposed to actually thinking about representing We the People occasionally.

Charlie Crist on the Issues
Rick Scott on the Issues

That just makes Crist your typical politician, one who will say whatever is needed in order to be elected. What matters more is what he did once he was in office. Same applies for the current incumbent. Of the two options it is a no brainer which is more likely to be nothing but a shill for corporate special interests as opposed to actually thinking about representing We the People occasionally.

Charlie Crist on the Issues
Rick Scott on the Issues

I haven't decided whom I will vote for but I don't respect Crist at all. Crist imperiled this state when he was governor by limiting necessary insurance increases which would have bankrupted Florida had a major storm hit a major population area. That's been fixed now but Governor Windsock put his finger in the air and rolled the dice rather than exhibit badly needed leadership.

Scott OTOH has done pretty much what he said he'd do. Unfortunately for him, that made him the most unpopular governor since they began polling in the state. He's been tacking back to the center and the polls have narrowed, but after seeing both up fairly close, I think Scott has much more of a spine and moral center than Crist.

Crist is a mediocrity even for a politician. He has never believed in anything except his personal advancement. I live in Florida, and have children who work for,the state. I have to say I am embarassed about our choices for governor, but crist is bereft of any ethical or moral capacity.

I don't share the posters view that Rubio is toast. He has been out of the public spotlight for a number f years since he was rolled by democrats over immigration. He is young, believes in an American vision, experienced, and is Hispanic. He will have to shed the nice guy image, go for the jugular, and wear platform shoes. But with the right team he could leapfrog to prominence.

If anyone but Hilary runs for the dems for president, they will lose.

With everything, that reasonably can, breaking R in the current election and all bad news for the current administration being postponed until after the election the D problem is that 2015 and 2016 will see an unending series of bad news, blamed on them.

Forum List

Back