close Trump adviser: “If it’s TiVo, he just hits pause and takes the calls. If it’s live TV, he watches it, and he was just watching it all unfold.”

this explains everything
No, I don't think you "get it" at all. Most of his supporters were and ARE pissed about a stolen election. You lot can scream at the sky until you lose your voice and it'll make f**k all difference to us. If you try the same shit in 2024, this nation will burn, because tens of millions of us will refuse to be bound by that election IN ANY WAY.

this explains everything

In other words, the poor deluded, senile moron did not know how to "walk and chew gum at the same time"?

And he and his equally idiotic followers wonder how they lost the election?

And Ashley Babbitt was killed while he was stroking himself. When he found out about Babbitt, he probably splooged all over his own face.
That girl was murdered you GD idiot

Pelosi refused the help offered 6 times you piece of dog defecation

They were warned for 2 weeks you lying fucking sack of puke

That girl was murdered you GD idiot

Pelosi refused the help offered 6 times you piece of dog defecation

They were warned for 2 weeks you lying fucking sack of puke
If you assault a branch of government and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your retarded face.

It's funny how the tard herd never mentions the rioter who was trampled to death by her fellow rioters.

Now THAT was murder!

No, I don't think you "get it" at all. Most of his supporters were and ARE pissed about a stolen election. You lot can scream at the sky until you lose your voice and it'll make f**k all difference to us. If you try the same shit in 2024, this nation will burn, because tens of millions of us will refuse to be bound by that election IN ANY WAY.
Their already in deep planning for a Covid mail in scam

These people are going to feel a backlash here. Genser confused angry tiny cocked faggots

It's funny how the tard herd never mentions the rioter who was trampled to death by her fellow rioters.

Now THAT was murder!
I try to keep an eye on what they're told (and not told) in their universe, but there's just no way to keep up.

But I do know there is a shitload that they're not told. For example, anything that doesn't support the farce.

Forum List

Back