close Trump adviser: “If it’s TiVo, he just hits pause and takes the calls. If it’s live TV, he watches it, and he was just watching it all unfold.”

Looking forward to finding out why it took him so long to DO SOMETHING, while his Fox sycophants and his son were begging him to act.

Outside of the fact that he was just enjoying it so much, of course. A boy and his ego.
I am not going to pay the Washington Post to be lied to

But I’m sure you did read the article before swallowing it whole or you would not be commenting on it

So tell us the name of the “close Trump advisor” who was quoted

I am not going to pay the Washington Post to be lied to

But I’m sure you did read the article before swallowing it whole or you would not be commenting on it

So tell us the name of the “close Trump advisor” who was quoted
You dont know how sourcing works in the media, do you?

You must be seething with anger that you are losing so much. Trump lost the election and he's about to be hit by the NY AG, this Senate Committee, and who knows what else. His world is crumbling around him and it looks like you just can't take it anymore.
Sources said................lolol

all these sources CLOSE to Trump....lololl

In an expletive-laced phone call with House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy while the US Capitol was under attack, then-President Donald Trump said the rioters cared more about the election results than McCarthy did.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are," Trump said, according to lawmakers who were briefed on the call afterward by McCarthy.

McCarthy insisted that the rioters were Trump's supporters and begged Trump to call them off.

Trump's comment set off what Republican lawmakers familiar with the call described as a shouting match between the two men. A furious McCarthy told the then-President the rioters were breaking into his office through the windows, and asked Trump, "Who the f--k do you think you are talking to?" according to a Republican lawmaker familiar with the call.

In an expletive-laced phone call with House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy while the US Capitol was under attack, then-President Donald Trump said the rioters cared more about the election results than McCarthy did.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are," Trump said, according to lawmakers who were briefed on the call afterward by McCarthy.

McCarthy insisted that the rioters were Trump's supporters and begged Trump to call them off.

Trump's comment set off what Republican lawmakers familiar with the call described as a shouting match between the two men. A furious McCarthy told the then-President the rioters were breaking into his office through the windows, and asked Trump, "Who the f--k do you think you are talking to?" according to a Republican lawmaker familiar with the call.

Well, McCarthy is a commie 'n stuff

:spinner:

Of course. Weak stupid fuck. Who is the source you gender confused pos liar
I have your source right here:

ts.jpg

Looking forward to finding out why it took him so long to DO SOMETHING, while his Fox sycophants and his son were begging him to act.

Outside of the fact that he was just enjoying it so much, of course. A boy and his ego.
As compared to the Blue cities insurrections that took place for years with the Prog politicians all in league to let their towns be overrun. To actually cause all that death, destruction and carnage to help win an election. Antifa even declared part of a western city a new country.

As compared to the Blue cities insurrections that took place for years with the Prog politicians all in league to let their towns be overrun. To actually cause all that death, destruction and carnage to help win an election. Antifa even declared part of a western city a new country.
Clumsy deflection noted and appreciated!

Your personal bitterness knows no bounds

If the quote has a named source you can go to that source and see if the lib reporter is a liar

But you really dont want to know
That's not how it works in the media, dipshit. Maybe you should read about it instead of continuing to make a fool of yourself.

That's not how it works in the media, dipshit.
Listen up John

I consider you a miserable piece of shit and dumb as dirt

But even spastics like you deserve a civil response as long as you can be civil

Which you obviously cant

So fuck off

What's neat is the assumption Trump "sent them there to riot" to begin with.

I wonder why the capitol was undermanned considering the situation and how many marched DC they've never reported on?

Leftists are deep thinkers & figure Trump is responsible for Capitol security. Must be cool to have that kind of ability and do your other shit too.

What's bitchn' about Trump is, had he called it off, everyone would have just stopped because we know rioters a rational people, and Trump's orders mean everything.

The "riot" started approx. 1:45.

At 3:15 "Trump tweets asking for people to "remain peaceful". Oh but look, there's still a riot going on afterwards. Weird. Trump's fault.

At 6:17 Trump releases a video in which he tells the mob to go home.

About which time Facebook & Twitter shut down Trump's accounts within a two minute time period.

Leftists are confused, Trump doesn't tell conservatives what to do. More than that it's abundantly clear Trump wasn't responsible for it, and never told anyone to riot. What does peacefully mean to you? And fucking A, Trump doesn't need to tell anyone the election was a fraud. Most conservatives recognize that, and you'll never change their mind. The left's spectacle of it is simply added validation.

I know a false flag when I see one., this is the same BS as the "russian scandal", Ukraine, racism, Kavanaugh blah blah blah, etc. etc. etc., you fucking leftists never learn, your left and the establishment have turned the USA into a fiction, and practice that everyday.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Listen up John

I consider you a miserable piece of shit and dumb as dirt

But even spastics like you deserve a civil response as long as you can be civil

Which you obviously cant

So fuck off
So tell us all how sourcing works in the media.

You're an uncivilized beast. I can't be civil to you.

Forum List

Back