close Trump adviser: “If it’s TiVo, he just hits pause and takes the calls. If it’s live TV, he watches it, and he was just watching it all unfold.”

It's funny how the tard herd never mentions the rioter who was trampled to death by her fellow rioters.

It's funny how you turd heads never mention all the secret service and other staff injured last year at the WH the day after Floyd overdosed.

Oh yeah, you guys CELEBRATED IT.

We really need a special TDS forum where all this stupid shit can be dumped, and maybe they'll all stay in there and play together, leave the rest of the forums for current political discussion by adults.

We really need a special TDS forum where all this stupid shit can be dumped, and maybe they'll all stay in there and play together, leave the rest of the forums for current political discussion by adults.
You still think trump won the election, don't you, traitor?

Just so I'm clear here - it's Trump's fault that there were not more Capitol Police and National Guard, is that the complaint?

I do not think the election was stolen, but I do think that Congress is the biggest bunch of crooks the world has ever seen, and occupying congress should have happened decades ago.

Like when Congress murdered 3 million innocents in Vietnam, half a million innocents when they had us invade Iraq with the war crimes of "Shock and Awe".
Between illegal offshore wars, the War on Drugs, gun control, etc., over 90% of Congress should be in jail permanently.

Just so I'm clear here - it's Trump's fault that there were not more Capitol Police and National Guard, is that the complaint?

When Ashli Babbit was shot, suddenly dozens of armored police with machineguns popped up.
So there actually were far more police there than we were allowed to see.

You dont know how media sourcing works, do you? Simple yes or no and if you answer yes, explain it to all of us.
If you are going to tell me i have to accept the lib media’s word for it that their quote is genuine and not made up those days are past

If you are going to tell me i have to accept the lib media’s word for it that their quote is genuine and not made up those days are past
I'm asking you a very simple question. How do journalists access anonymous sources, obtain anonymous sources, and keep anonymous sources for their stories without revealing their identities while obtaining factual information? It's a very simple question. Put on your thinking cap. We know you can find the right answer.

I'm asking you a very simple question. How do journalists access anonymous sources, obtain anonymous sources, and keep anonymous sources for their stories without revealing their identities while obtaining factual information? It's a very simple question. Put on your thinking cap. We know you can find the right answer.
Just as you think

We are asked to take the lib media’s
word that the quotes and antidotes smearing trump or any other republican that is the target are genuine

But that is no longer possible

I assume the media is lying unless they make their source public

Just as you think

We are asked to take the lib media’s
word that the quotes and antidotes smearing trump or any other republican that is the target are genuine

But that is no longer possible

I assume the media is lying unless they make their source public
You didnt answer the question. And you've shown you have no understanding of how the media works.

Let me ask you another question. If anonymous sources were consistently proven false as you say they are, why would journalists continue to use these sources? Wouldnt that ruin the journalists reputation, thus rendering them useless to the news organization?

No, I don't think you "get it" at all. Most of his supporters were and ARE pissed about a stolen election. You lot can scream at the sky until you lose your voice and it'll make f**k all difference to us. If you try the same shit in 2024, this nation will burn, because tens of millions of us will refuse to be bound by that election IN ANY WAY.
They were able to arbitrarily and unconstitutionally change the voting rules in key states. If those states don't fix that, there is no reason they can't do it again.

Looking forward to finding out why it took him so long to DO SOMETHING, while his Fox sycophants and his son were begging him to act.

Outside of the fact that he was just enjoying it so much, of course. A boy and his ego.

Can you see fatty sitting around in is underpants watching TV 6 hours a day?

Forum List

Back