close Trump adviser: “If it’s TiVo, he just hits pause and takes the calls. If it’s live TV, he watches it, and he was just watching it all unfold.”

You didnt answer the question. And you've shown you have no understanding of how the media works.

Let me ask you another question. If anonymous sources were consistently proven false as you say they are, why would journalists continue to use these sources? Wouldnt that ruin the journalists reputation, thus rendering them useless to the news organization?
I did answer the question

They demand the right to keep the source secret

And we demand the right to consider it a lie if they dont reveal names

As for your second question most journalists being discharged from the universities are liberal activists

They know gullible libs will continue to follow them no matter what

I did answer the question

They demand the right to keep the source secret

And we demand the right to consider it a lie if they dont reveal names

As for your second question most journalists being discharged from the universities are liberal activists

They know gullible libs will continue to follow them no matter what
Investigative journalists have always used anonymous sources. Anonymous sources by default are not liars. But I see I will never convince you of that. You live in your own hyper-reality. That's pretty obvious.

As to your statement about journalists being discharged from universities, I have no idea what that is in reference to.

By chance when Rush Limbaugh was alive, did you listen to his show?

As to your statement about journalists being discharged from universities, I have no idea what that is in reference to.
Discharged meaning “graduated”

Released upon society to fulfill their partisan mission

Discharged meaning “graduated”

Released upon society to fulfill their partisan mission
You didnt address either of my questions. You just went off on some rants about who knows what. And again by your last statement, it's pretty obvious you are delusional. So there is no point in us continuing this conversation if you can't even deal with actual reality. Another mentally ill person on ignore.

Clumsy deflection noted and appreciated!
The clumsy deflections are yours

Your side went nuts when threatened send in federal troops to quell riots in deep blue cities including Washington dc

Forum List

Back