Cliven Bundy Must Be Held Accountable For Standoff, Officials Say

You are pro big government and government power all the way. Makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little to think there could be so many who really believe in all powerful government.

It is called respect for law and order. Nothing more, nothing less.

No, for you is is about death, and bloodshed, you stated that early on, coward.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Yes, that would be law and order against a bunch of ant-American Teaper terrorists who want an armed insurrection and threatened to use women as human shields.

Law and order defined.

Didn't some Bundy supporters go out and murder a couple of cops? I think I read about it.

It is called respect for law and order. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, that would be law and order against a bunch of ant-American Teaper terrorists who want an armed insurrection and threatened to use women as human shields.

Law and order defined.

Right, you wanting bloodshed, instead of a peaceful resolution. All you are is a hate filled coward, who wants others to do the dirty work.

Nice try to spin yourself as a human, but you are a disgusting lowlife coward.

And to be clear, Bundy needs to pay his fine and give the government the land.

But that doesn't change the fact you are a coward.

Treasonous Republicans.

Even Glenn Beck understands the guy is just a tax evader.

What BLM abuse? Please be specific...

He's supposed to get use of public land for free and for as long as he wants it. Just because a man's word used to count for something, it doesn't anymore and he should be able to ignore the bills he doesn't want to pay.

I mean, doesn't pick and choose which bills to pay even though they contracted to pay all of them?

Any American can ignore the bills they don't want to pay. Failure to pay bills is a civil matter that is handled in the civil courts, and not a matter handled with armed gunmen at your front door.

You lefties really would like to see some blood shed to show just how powerful the federal government really is.

How dare Americans occupy public property, without paying for the use of it. Perhaps if they crapped on the police cars, and raped a few women, you would consider it an honorable occupation, and give them your full support. However, these Americans clean up after themselves, shout pro American slogans, and act like civilized demonstrators. Can't have that.

exactly.
these people are itching to see some bloodshed by this strong arming FEDERAL government
make me sick

Law and order defined.

Right, you wanting bloodshed, instead of a peaceful resolution. All you are is a hate filled coward, who wants others to do the dirty work.

Nice try to spin yourself as a human, but you are a disgusting lowlife coward.

And to be clear, Bundy needs to pay his fine and give the government the land.

But that doesn't change the fact you are a coward.

Nope, I want LEO's to enforce the law and return order to the American people. We cannot allow these teaper bullies to define what laws can or cannot be enforced.

LAW AND ORDER! I stand by that assertion. If a racist or nutter teaper is killed in that process...it is not my fault...but America would benefit from one dead terrorist moreso than ignoring law and order.

Republicans are traitors.
Have been for quite a while.

Not Republicans...TEAPERS. Tea Partiers are not Republicans...they are a fringe group that has a racist and anti-American element that threatens this great nation.

First George W. Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

Then Republicans on the Supreme Court voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions in the Citizens United decision.

Then Republicans in Congress voted against infrastructure spending that would have lowered unemployment.

Then Republicans in the House shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

Why would anyone vote for a party that hates government and continually tries to damage our country?

First George W. Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

Then Republicans on the Supreme Court voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions in the Citizens United decision.

Then Republicans in Congress voted against infrastructure spending that would have lowered unemployment.

Then Republicans in the House shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

Why would anyone vote for a party that hates government and continually tries to damage our country?

Amen! Plus, it's the anti-women party.

go away troll

You're no native American or you would be the first to stand UP FOR you fellow countrymen and women against an OPPRESIVE GOVERNMENT

anyone notice when lakutoo is here guano sudden seems to disappear....?

Last edited:

Want an eye-opener? Read a book called "The Wrecking Crew" by Thomas Frank

go away troll

You're no native American or you would be the first to stand UP FOR you fellow countrymen and women against an OPPRESIVE GOVERNMENT

Look, you hateful dumbass, who is going to protect what's left of Native Americans if the government doesn't? Assholes like you are not "fellow countrymen"...

With all due respect, you're shovelling a pantload here. I was coming at the Bundy situation as were others aiming right for the BLM and their heavy handed tactics.

I was posting continually getting out the information about what this Bundy scam over his cattle was really all about.

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a reality that the BLM and various government agencies are involved in a pay to pollute scheme with solar companies. Mega buckolas involved.

I don't want to derail the thread or I'd put up all of the information I have that is accurate and verifiable.

I never lie. Truth is my street howitzer. :D

Never said you were lying...nonetheless, your low information teaper friends were upset about Bundy because we have a black President and nothing more. Yeah, they were able to parrot a few talking points...but they never truly understood WTF they were talking about besides blaming Obama for a decades long issue that goes back to REAGAN.

Law and Order.

Your race hustling is pathetic. Since you claim to love and respect law and order, why don't you respond to the lawlessness created by Obama on our border because Obama will not enforce the immigration laws.

go away troll

Look, you hateful dumbass, who is going to protect what's left of Native Americans if the government doesn't? Assholes like you are not "fellow countrymen"...

Obama granted amnesty in October, 2013. You're a liar who can't deal with the truth. Sick.

Didn't some Bundy supporters go out and murder a couple of cops? I think I read about it.

Of course you read about it. It was in all the headlines.

They were thrown off the ranch. Bundy's crew wanted nothing to do with them. Tell me you aren't going to even dare to try to link "supporter of _______" commits crime and therefore whoever they supported is smeared by the actions of said supporter?

Amen! Plus, it's the anti-women party.

Is Elizabeth Warren your sister?

go away troll

Obama granted amnesty in October, 2013. You're a liar who can't deal with the truth. Sick.

Amnesty? Please provide some credible proof of it. OH, and stop the thread hijacking.

With all due respect, you're shovelling a pantload here. I was coming at the Bundy situation as were others aiming right for the BLM and their heavy handed tactics.

I was posting continually getting out the information about what this Bundy scam over his cattle was really all about.

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a reality that the BLM and various government agencies are involved in a pay to pollute scheme with solar companies. Mega buckolas involved.

I don't want to derail the thread or I'd put up all of the information I have that is accurate and verifiable.

I never lie. Truth is my street howitzer. :D

Never said you were lying...nonetheless, your low information teaper friends were upset about Bundy because we have a black President and nothing more. Yeah, they were able to parrot a few talking points...but they never truly understood WTF they were talking about besides blaming Obama for a decades long issue that goes back to REAGAN.

Law and Order.

Your race hustling is pathetic. Since you claim to love and respect law and order, why don't you respond to the lawlessness created by Obama on our border because Obama will not enforce the immigration laws.

WTF does immigration have to do with Bundy??????

Why are you deflecting so much? Because you know I am right and you are desperately looking for a reason to justify your hate. Pathetic!

Law and Order.

WTF does immigration have to do with Bundy??????

Why are you deflecting so much? Because you know I am right and you are desperately looking for a reason to justify your hate. Pathetic!

I'm pointing out your hypocritical ignorance. You know that this isn't about grazing and taxes. Why pretend you're defending some noble cause when all you're doing is providing cover for desperate corrupt politicians. My god, don't you have any self respect?

Forum List

Back