Cliven Bundy Must Be Held Accountable For Standoff, Officials Say

The situation was about the BLM's abuse. What do you expect them to say?
nothing like the abuse of a state government taking land away from Nebraska ranchers for use by Canadian oil

Where were you for Keystone I and Keystone II? Oh and all these other pipelines?

Why didn't anyone care then? Oh and by the way. Canada is your number one supplier. You not only want our oil you love our oil and you need our oil.

To date. We don't want to behead you or burn your leaders in effigy. We have awesome coffee and donuts. Give poutine a chance. Ok. Sorry as I can be about Celine Dion and Bieber but they were not of my making :)

Our oil is needed by you. It's coming pipeline or not. But here's a visual so you can try to tell me when you and others cared about pipelines before Dear Leader tried to make it an issue.

6a0120a65d9a8c970b014e5f6029d0970c-500wi

The situation was about the BLM's abuse. What do you expect them to say?
nothing like the abuse of a state government taking land away from Nebraska ranchers for use by Canadian oil

Where were you for Keystone I and Keystone II? Oh and all these other pipelines?

Why didn't anyone care then? Oh and by the way. Canada is your number one supplier. You not only want our oil you love our oil and you need our oil.

To date. We don't want to behead you or burn your leaders in effigy. We have awesome coffee and donuts. Give poutine a chance. Ok. Sorry as I can be about Celine Dion and Bieber but they were not of my making :)

Our oil is needed by you. It's coming pipeline or not. But here's a visual so you can try to tell me when you and others cared about pipelines before Dear Leader tried to make it an issue.

6a0120a65d9a8c970b014e5f6029d0970c-500wi
try making sense

Keystone XL or Not Canadian Crude Already Shipping Out From U.S. StateImpact Texas

“It makes no sense to see anything getting shipped offshore,” CEO Russ Girling said about a year ago when the southern leg of the pipeline opened in Texas. “And those that continue to make those kind of comments, there’s no factual underpinning, no evidence, no basis for those kind of claims.”

Except there is.

Under U.S. law, it’s relatively easy to “re-export” Canadian crude. It’s one of many exceptions to a loose ban on exports, according to Sarah Emerson, president of the consulting group Energy Security Analysis.

“You can export Canadian crude. You can export Alaskan crude. You can export crude to Canada. You can export California crude,” she says. “I mean there’s so many variables that we’re exporting.”

And if the pipeline company wanted to stop exports of the crude it carries, it couldn’t, says Jacob Dweck, a lawyer specializing in oil exports.

“They are a common carrier, they are subject to [Federal Energy Regulation Commission] regulations and they have no way of policing what is exported,” Dweck says.

Forum List

Back