Cliven Bundy Must Be Held Accountable For Standoff, Officials Say

Your race hustling is pathetic. Since you claim to love and respect law and order, why don't you respond to the lawlessness created by Obama on our border because Obama will not enforce the immigration laws.

WTF does immigration have to do with Bundy??????

Why are you deflecting so much? Because you know I am right and you are desperately looking for a reason to justify your hate. Pathetic!

I'm pointing out your hypocritical ignorance. You know that this isn't about grazing and taxes. Why pretend you're defending some noble cause when all you're doing is providing cover for desperate corrupt politicians. My god, don't you have any self respect?

:lol: Wow, Teapers are so funny...now you are manufacturing nonsense. We are talking about Bundy...it is about Bundy...all of your conspiracy nonsense...wait until everyone in the conversation is high...dude.

You make no sense whatsoever and you are quickly falling into TemplarKormac range. Come on token...you are better than this. Fine, we disagree, but don't insult your own intelligence with all of this deflection and red herring arguments.

Look, you hateful dumbass, who is going to protect what's left of Native Americans if the government doesn't? Assholes like you are not "fellow countrymen"...

Obama granted amnesty in October, 2013. You're a liar who can't deal with the truth. Sick.

Amnesty? Please provide some credible proof of it. OH, and stop the thread hijacking.

Stop hijacking the truth..Obama will extend amnesty for young illegals | The Daily Caller

Why are you deflecting so much? Because you know I am right and you are desperately looking for a reason to justify your hate. Pathetic!

I'm pointing out your hypocritical ignorance. You know that this isn't about grazing and taxes. Why pretend you're defending some noble cause when all you're doing is providing cover for desperate corrupt politicians. My god, don't you have any self respect?

:lol: Wow, Teapers are so funny...now you are manufacturing nonsense. We are talking about Bundy...it is about Bundy...all of your conspiracy nonsense...wait until everyone in the conversation is high...dude.

You make no sense whatsoever and you are quickly falling into TemplarKormac range. Come on token...you are better than this. Fine, we disagree, but don't insult your own intelligence with all of this deflection and red herring arguments.

I make perfect sense. You know this is about stirring the base. This administration is at war with the taxpayers who disagree with them. If a republican president was abusing govt power like this on a democrat voter you would be hollering about it all over every media outlet you could find. You're not fooling anyone.

First George W. Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

Then Republicans on the Supreme Court voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions in the Citizens United decision.

Then Republicans in Congress voted against infrastructure spending that would have lowered unemployment.

Then Republicans in the House shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

Why would anyone vote for a party that hates government and continually tries to damage our country?

Amen! Plus, it's the anti-women party.

Pssst. Lakhota. Chris and you are derailing your own thread. Just a heads up :D

Alas you are wrong. This really has nothing to do with grazing or past due bills. Hey you opened the door for me here. :eusa_angel:

Bundy's cattle are grazing in an area that has been designated by the the BLM as a "mitigation" area. I'm a major conservationist so I'm up on all this shit. This is the pay to pollute scheme I was talking about.

Basically it works like this.

Company A gets land. Pays mega bucks. Solar right now. Can fuck it up no problemo. Gives money to BLM so they can pretend to be Mother Nature and "restore another certain area of the desert".

Guess where Bundy's cattle have been grazing? You guessed right if you said "tiny dancer I know, I know....they are grazing on BLM's designated mitigation area".

:eusa_clap:

And we are talking big big major big money to the Feds.

Like I said it's a pay to pollute scheme on a mother trucking grand scale.

Last edited:
Aw the Sheriff decided to tell the truth. How CAN this government stand it. They must act, like opening the border completely. That will teach those pesky Americans a lesson.

What does immigration have to do with Bundy and nutters who want to defend a criminal in an armed insurrection?
yeah [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION]. logic is not your strong suit. Theres no way you can be an attorney :eusa_hand:
It would be interesting to see a televised Bundy trial on TV.

I'd rather watch a televised shootout between teapers and the feds.

You know that would be the number one news item watched in Moscow. Maybe President Putin would offer us air support. As half the USAF turns against the presidunce. Or maybe more than half.

We are so ripe, the slightest shake and the plum will fall.

Pootie Poot is the Republican's hero NOT ours rw hyperbole grl :lol:

As to the OP, the perp should face the music/receive his just deserts (pun intended) for being a desert deadbeat.

Aw the Sheriff decided to tell the truth. How CAN this government stand it. They must act, like opening the border completely. That will teach those pesky Americans a lesson.

What does immigration have to do with Bundy and nutters who want to defend a criminal in an armed insurrection?
yeah [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION]. logic is not your strong suit. Theres no way you can be an attorney :eusa_hand:
I'd rather watch a televised shootout between teapers and the feds.

You know that would be the number one news item watched in Moscow. Maybe President Putin would offer us air support. As half the USAF turns against the presidunce. Or maybe more than half.

We are so ripe, the slightest shake and the plum will fall.

Pootie Poot is the Republican's hero NOT ours rw hyperbole grl :lol:

As to the OP, the perp should face the music/receive his just deserts (pun intended) for being a desert deadbeat.

You don't believe that crap, so why would you expect anyone else to? Misrepresentation is not gonna work in this election.

Last edited:
Obama granted amnesty in October, 2013. You're a liar who can't deal with the truth. Sick.

Amnesty? Please provide some credible proof of it. OH, and stop the thread hijacking.

Stop hijacking the truth..Obama will extend amnesty for young illegals | The Daily Caller

First of all, Tucker Carlson's The Daily Caller is not a credible source. Secondly, Obama did not grant amnesty. Reading comprehension is your friend.

Oh, and stop thread hijacking. This thread is about Moocher Bundy.

First of all, Tucker Carlson's The Daily Caller is not a credible source. Secondly, Obama did not grant amnesty. Reading comprehension is your friend.

Oh, and stop thread hijacking. This thread is about Moocher Bundy.

Oh you came back in Lakhota Good. Did you see my post to you in response to your claim that the Federal Government protects First Nations property and land rights?

If you missed it here's the refresher. The BLM screwed over this former Shoshone Chief too. Big time.

Nevada rancher and former Shoshone chief's range war with BLM predates Bundy standoff

Nevada rancher and former Shoshone chief's range war with BLM predates Bundy standoff | Fox News

Alas you are wrong. This really has nothing to do with grazing or past due bills. Hey you opened the door for me here. :eusa_angel:

Bundy's cattle are grazing in an area that has been designated by the the BLM as a "mitigation" area. I'm a major conservationist so I'm up on all this shit. This is the pay to pollute scheme I was talking about.

Basically it works like this.

Company A gets land. Pays mega bucks. Solar right now. Can fuck it up no problemo. Gives money to BLM so they can pretend to be Mother Nature and "restore another certain area of the desert".

Guess where Bundy's cattle have been grazing? You guessed right if you said "tiny dancer I know, I know....they are grazing on BLM's designated mitigation area".

:eusa_clap:

And we are talking big big major big money to the Feds.

Like I said it's a pay to pollute scheme on a mother trucking grand scale.

And what company purchased this 'mitigated' land that the Bundy's are illegally grazing on?

BTW, I am willing to listen, learn, discuss and debate anyone who wants an honest discussion of this...I reply in kind...so when the Teapers start spewing nonsense about immigration, liberal scum, and attributing arguments to other people...that is when discussions turn to nonsense.

With that in mind...I am all ears.

Last edited:
Yes, that would be law and order against a bunch of ant-American Teaper terrorists who want an armed insurrection and threatened to use women as human shields.

Law and order defined.

Right, you wanting bloodshed, instead of a peaceful resolution. All you are is a hate filled coward, who wants others to do the dirty work.

Nice try to spin yourself as a human, but you are a disgusting lowlife coward.

And to be clear, Bundy needs to pay his fine and give the government the land.

But that doesn't change the fact you are a coward.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Nope, I want LEO's to enforce the law and return order to the American people. We cannot allow these teaper bullies to define what laws can or cannot be enforced.

LAW AND ORDER! I stand by that assertion. If a racist or nutter teaper is killed in that process...it is not my fault...but America would benefit from one dead terrorist moreso than ignoring law and order.

I stand by my assertion as you brought out in your first post, you want bloodshed, that is what you said. If fact Lalahota stands behind you on this and you wanting to watch it, as blood thirsty COWARDS.

It's your words that have given what you really want to see happen. Try to spin them but what you posted is what you posted.

As far as LAW AND ORDER, were you for all the OWS getting their unlawful camps closed and those that did not comply, getting arrested?

Right, you wanting bloodshed, instead of a peaceful resolution. All you are is a hate filled coward, who wants others to do the dirty work.

Nice try to spin yourself as a human, but you are a disgusting lowlife coward.

And to be clear, Bundy needs to pay his fine and give the government the land.

But that doesn't change the fact you are a coward.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Nope, I want LEO's to enforce the law and return order to the American people. We cannot allow these teaper bullies to define what laws can or cannot be enforced.

LAW AND ORDER! I stand by that assertion. If a racist or nutter teaper is killed in that process...it is not my fault...but America would benefit from one dead terrorist moreso than ignoring law and order.

I stand by my assertion as you brought out in your first post, you want bloodshed, that is what you said. If fact Lalahota stands behind you on this and you wanting to watch it, as blood thirsty COWARDS.

It's your words that have given what you really want to see happen. Try to spin them but what you posted is what you posted.

As far as LAW AND ORDER, were you for all the OWS getting their unlawful camps closed and those that did not comply, getting arrested?

You can assert all that you want to assert...you are still wrong.

As for OWS...I was a proponent for a bulldozer and handcuffs...but that won't stop you from attributing an argument to me. Then again, I will point out one big difference...the OWS freaks didn't threaten LEO's with guns or threaten to use women and children as a human shields, now did they?

It's hilarious listening to the self-righteous Bundy nutters who were praying and salivating that someone would fire the first shot at the Bundy standoff. If the Bundy militia nutters want some action - I say give it to them. It will happen sooner or later. Like in the movie, Tombstone, all it may take is a wink.

I agree. I hope the teaper lunatics try again, this time squeezing the trigger so they can be eradicated by the feds.

^^^^ The real murderous rage from Leftists.. Wishing and hoping for death against fellow Americans. I've said it often that if libruls could imprison Conservatives for speech, they'd do it..
It's wingnuts like you who want to put Bergdahl in front of a firing squad with no trial.

So STFU.

You can assert all that you want to assert...you are still wrong.

As for OWS...I was a proponent for a bulldozer and handcuffs...but that won't stop you from attributing an argument to me. Then again, I will point out one big difference...the OWS freaks didn't threaten LEO's with guns or threaten to use women and children as a human shields, now did they?

So you lied in a previous post?

And law and order is law and order, I hope it doesn't come down to violence, I hope Bundy is smart enough to just know when he is beaten and leave.

You want bloodshed and as you pointed out earlier, you want to watch it.

I agree. I hope the teaper lunatics try again, this time squeezing the trigger so they can be eradicated by the feds.

:lol: I just plan to eat popcorn and watch on TV.

Last edited:
It's hilarious listening to the self-righteous Bundy nutters who were praying and salivating that someone would fire the first shot at the Bundy standoff. If the Bundy militia nutters want some action - I say give it to them. It will happen sooner or later. Like in the movie, Tombstone, all it may take is a wink.

Get your war paint out and put a big "O" for Obama on one butt cheek and a big "R" for Reid on the other.

It's about your hypocritical agenda. Al Sharpton owes Federal taxes and you don't care. Whatever the agenda is you're on board. Useful idiots.

well no, ive already stated when you morons brought up al before that he should be in court being held up on charges.
Guess that shut you up

Nothing shuts me up. I see your post. Good to see some honesty. Most of your ilk spend most of their time playing word and mind games.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back