Biden, White House blame Israel war for forgetting basic facts during special counsel interviews

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Now I could understand if he was in the middle of the war and fighting, but...imagine how Trump must have felt dealing with 1000 attacks from all directions,, impeachments and the Russian investigation?

Will this fly with the American voters?

President Biden said Thursday that he struggled to remember certain key dates during his interviews with Special Counsel Robert Hur as a result of the ongoing Israel-Hamas war.

Biden told reporters that he was "handling an international crisis" at the time of his interviews with federal investigators shortly after Hur released his 345-page report Thursday detailing the findings in his investigation into the president's handling of classified documents. In the report, Hur noted that Biden's memory failed him in multiple instances, saying the president forgot when he was vice president and when his son Beau died.

"I sought no delays. In fact, I was so determined to get the special counsel what they needed," Biden remarked. "I went forward with a five-hour in-person interview over the two days of October — the ninth, eighth and ninth last year — even though Israel had just been attacked by Hamas on the seventh. I was in the middle of handling an international crisis."

Honestly, if the best you have to hang this on is "he was fuzzy on some dates while dealing with an international crisis", then it is kind of a lame attack.

Let's see how Trump does with his case.
So, you are suggesting that the investigators notes are disingenuous and inaccurate?

I suppose this is possible.

Honestly, if the best you have to hang this on is "he was fuzzy on some dates while dealing with an international crisis", then it is kind of a lame attack.
Biden's new campaign slogan...

Screenshot_20240208-175847-688.png

No need to thank me.

Forum List

Back