Cliven Bundy Must Be Held Accountable For Standoff, Officials Say

You Teapers are pathetic, trying to compare apples to oranges in your attempt to blame blackie for all of the ills of the world.

Now you're defending a race hustler who makes a good living off inflammatory race baiting. Do you know what a "useful idiot" is?

How am I defending Sharpton? You know when a Teaper has no argument...they pull out their favorite red herring...AL SHARPTON. :lmao: How pathetic.

Do you remember when Obama took office and the people who Obama nominated for cabinet positions who owed taxes? I can remind you if you've forgotten. If you weren't told who to attack you would be of no use. Have you ever heard the term "useful idiot"?

That was then. This is now. The federal government is about the only protection that Native Americans have these days. Evil white land grabbers are still trying to steal what's left of native lands.

You are such a government stooge. What a lie that the feds are FN's protectors.

This is what flagged me that you were not a member of First Nations. No one I know trust the Feds to be their protector. Give me a freaking break.

:lol:

Here ya go sparky. This predates Bundy.

Nevada rancher and former Shoshone chief's range war with BLM predates Bundy standoff

"There’s a definite pattern in the West, beginning in the 1990s, maybe in the late '80s, of what I feel are illegal cattle seizures," Yowell said. "[Bundy's case] is the latest example of that pattern.[/B]

Nevada rancher and former Shoshone chief's range war with BLM predates Bundy standoff | Fox News

Funny how the issue has been going on for decades...yet teaper idiots solely blame the Mulatto President.

You approve of the tactics used by the BLM?

Another nutter deflection. Is Sharpton illegally grazing his cattle on government land and refusing to pay grazing fees?

I've never seen a Native who supported big oppressive gov't. Fascinating.

That was then. This is now. The federal government is about the only protection that Native Americans have these days. Evil white land grabbers are still trying to steal what's left of native lands.

Native Americans should have learned by now that the federal government has never been their friend. If any native lands get stolen, it can only be done with the willful assistance of the federal government.

I'd rather watch a televised shootout between teapers and the feds.

It wouldn't last long. They all talk and act like they are Rambo. But the majority of right wing nutjobs and militia goons have very little training other than plinking some cans on a fence or punching holes in a paper zombie target.

A few well trained SWAT teams with some armor and big guns would end that fight rather quickly. Probably not even long enough for a good commercial break.

You sure are a blood thirsty lot of left wing, federal government loving zealots. Not very bright, and not even savvy about gunfights, but you are definitely wanting to see the blood flow. Drop into that Democrat utopia of Chicago some weekend, and you can get all the blood and gore you want.

You think a few well trained SWAT teams, and some big guns could take care of that little problem? After all, those gang bangers have little military training, and none of them seem to be able to shoot straight. It shouldn't take long to bring peace to that city, right?

That big city crime is predominately in gang controlled areas and they are killing each other. The gang bangers aren't targeting law enforcement...their battle is against each other as opposed to Teaper nutters who are directing their war against law enforcement officials. Containing the violence in gang controlled areas protects the average citizen.

Or are you suggesting the Teaper revolution will consist of nutters ambushing police and innocent Americans in suburbia? How many innocents do you nutters plan to murder?

It wouldn't last long. They all talk and act like they are Rambo. But the majority of right wing nutjobs and militia goons have very little training other than plinking some cans on a fence or punching holes in a paper zombie target.

A few well trained SWAT teams with some armor and big guns would end that fight rather quickly. Probably not even long enough for a good commercial break.

You sure are a blood thirsty lot of left wing, federal government loving zealots. Not very bright, and not even savvy about gunfights, but you are definitely wanting to see the blood flow. Drop into that Democrat utopia of Chicago some weekend, and you can get all the blood and gore you want.

You think a few well trained SWAT teams, and some big guns could take care of that little problem? After all, those gang bangers have little military training, and none of them seem to be able to shoot straight. It shouldn't take long to bring peace to that city, right?

The gangbanger trash votes democrat. Bundy votes republican. That's all you need to know.

This is what flagged me that you were not a member of First Nations. No one I know trust the Feds to be their protector. Give me a freaking break.

Nevada rancher and former Shoshone chief's range war with BLM predates Bundy standoff

"There’s a definite pattern in the West, beginning in the 1990s, maybe in the late '80s, of what I feel are illegal cattle seizures," Yowell said. "[Bundy's case] is the latest example of that pattern.[/B]

Nevada rancher and former Shoshone chief's range war with BLM predates Bundy standoff | Fox News

Funny how the issue has been going on for decades...yet teaper idiots solely blame the Mulatto President.

Funny how you make things up as you go along. What a dork!

What have I made up. Please be specific.

(I will be surprised if he responds)

It would be interesting to see a televised Bundy trial on TV.

You know that would be the number one news item watched in Moscow. Maybe President Putin would offer us air support. As half the USAF turns against the presidunce. Or maybe more than half.

We are so ripe, the slightest shake and the plum will fall.

And misses and hits your trailer park :eusa_whistle:

Now you're defending a race hustler who makes a good living off inflammatory race baiting. Do you know what a "useful idiot" is?

How am I defending Sharpton? You know when a Teaper has no argument...they pull out their favorite red herring...AL SHARPTON. :lmao: How pathetic.

Do you remember when Obama took office and the people who Obama nominated for cabinet positions who owed taxes? I can remind you if you've forgotten. If you weren't told who to attack you would be of no use. Have you ever heard the term "useful idiot"?

There is a big difference between owing taxes and refusing to pay taxes, now isn't there. And again, a red herring. Bundy is the topic, diversionary tactics don't work with me. I just call it out...Teapers are incapable of having honest discussions. All they can do is point their finger instead of discuss the point at hand. Useful idiot defined.

I agree. I hope the teaper lunatics try again, this time squeezing the trigger so they can be eradicated by the feds.

Wanting violence to push your political agenda, really?

Except you are a coward and want someone else to fix the issue.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

The gangbanger trash votes democrat. Bundy votes republican. That's all you need to know.

I would bet the gang banger trash is apolitical and does not vote..at all.

I fully imagine that you were surprised that the sun came up this morning. Few, if any conservatives have blamed President Obama for the Nevada campaign against American citizens. Harry Reid, has been mentioned often, but not the President. There are no Tea party idiots, and you don't have the foggiest notion of what any of them think, or who they blame for anything.

Did I miss anything, Dumbass?

I fully imagine that you were surprised that the sun came up this morning. Few, if any conservatives have blamed President Obama for the Nevada campaign against American citizens. Harry Reid, has been mentioned often, but not the President. There are no Tea party idiots, and you don't have the foggiest notion of what any of them think, or who they blame for anything.

:lmao: They blamed Obama for ALL of it. Who the fuck are you kidding? :lmao:

Oh no they don't just blame the President. No one worth their salt that is a true conservative/libertarian/or classical liberal blames just the President at any given time.

It's the bureaucracies that have been allowed to grow in stature and power under certain Presidents that run amok and treat civilians like they are the enemy.

Like what we have seen in the past with Waco, Ruby Ridge or Yowell's or Bundy's ranch.

Sadly from what I have seen you post and what the likes of Dakota post none of you can call yourself liberal.

You are pro big government and government power all the way. Makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little to think there could be so many who really believe in all powerful government.

It would be interesting to see a televised Bundy trial on TV.

Don't be too sure. Conservatives have a natural born leader in waiting who would be ready to take up the conservative cause.

Jabba the Rush will lead the insurgency. Once he picks up a weapon and takes to the mountains to lead the 2nd American revolution, people will be surprised by just how great a man he is.

Now that I've said that, who here believes for a second that Rush cares about anything other than his personal comfort?

:lmao: They blamed Obama for ALL of it. Who the fuck are you kidding? :lmao:

With all due respect, you're shovelling a pantload here. I was coming at the Bundy situation as were others aiming right for the BLM and their heavy handed tactics.

I was posting continually getting out the information about what this Bundy scam over his cattle was really all about.

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a reality that the BLM and various government agencies are involved in a pay to pollute scheme with solar companies. Mega buckolas involved.

I don't want to derail the thread or I'd put up all of the information I have that is accurate and verifiable.

I never lie. Truth is my street howitzer. :D

You are pro big government and government power all the way. Makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little to think there could be so many who really believe in all powerful government.

It is called respect for law and order. Nothing more, nothing less.

With all due respect, you're shovelling a pantload here. I was coming at the Bundy situation as were others aiming right for the BLM and their heavy handed tactics.

I was posting continually getting out the information about what this Bundy scam over his cattle was really all about.

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a reality that the BLM and various government agencies are involved in a pay to pollute scheme with solar companies. Mega buckolas involved.

I don't want to derail the thread or I'd put up all of the information I have that is accurate and verifiable.

I never lie. Truth is my street howitzer. :D

Never said you were lying...nonetheless, your low information teaper friends were upset about Bundy because we have a black President and nothing more. Yeah, they were able to parrot a few talking points...but they never truly understood WTF they were talking about besides blaming Obama for a decades long issue that goes back to REAGAN.

Law and Order.

Don't be too sure. Conservatives have a natural born leader in waiting who would be ready to take up the conservative cause.

Jabba the Rush will lead the insurgency. Once he picks up a weapon and takes to the mountains to lead the 2nd American revolution, people will be surprised by just how great a man he is.

Now that I've said that, who here believes for a second that Rush cares about anything other than his personal comfort?

Same can be said about the blood thirsty left wing nuts, some have states they'd like to watch a government stand off on TV! with bloodshed resulting.

So, watching people die on TV is what the left wing cowards are about.

It is called respect for law and order. Nothing more, nothing less.

No, for you is is about death, and bloodshed, you stated that early on, coward.

Forum List

Back