Cleaning The Gene Pool

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Chalk one up to the Too Dumb To Live department. What could you do more stupid as a 17 year old than be part of a gang? How about a gang in DC where there is the highest concentration of centralized police in the country?

How about waiting to see an unlucky victim, a woman getting out of a car and assaulting her, knocking her to the ground then robbing her at gunpoint and stealing her car?

Only problem being that the car you stole belonged to the FBI and the woman you assaulted was an FBI agent and it was all caught on camera?

Does it get any dumber than that?

Apparently within 15 minutes the carjackers realized that the car they were riding in was a government vehicle owned by the FBI and tried to ditch it. Then came the final insult: someone fingered them and turned them in.

The 17 year old carjacker gang-banger high-school student is now under arrest for felony assault with a deadly weapon and carjacking against the FBI; they found 100 rounds of live ammo at the kid's house. He is being held without bail.

AA1l67Bi.jpg

I imagine if the guy had assaulted an ordinary citizen instead of FBI personnel, he would be happily back with his gang now. Unless they have recently changed the policy, DC is one of those cities with cashless bail.
1701889719201.jpeg

Stupid, among other things, is being too dumb or unwilling to recognize or acknowledge fact when you see it.

". . .The rise in juvenile criminals in Washington is partnered with a lack of strong policies to detain or prosecute them. Lindsey Appiah, deputy mayor for public safety, drew attention to Washington Attorney General Brian Schwalb's opposition to increased pretrial detentions for juvenile offenders during a public hearing in February. Schwalb has been criticized for the lack of prosecution of repeat offenders, particularly juveniles. . ."

Stupid, among other things, is being too dumb or unwilling to recognize or acknowledge fact when you see it.

". . .The rise in juvenile criminals in Washington is partnered with a lack of strong policies to detain or prosecute them. Lindsey Appiah, deputy mayor for public safety, drew attention to Washington Attorney General Brian Schwalb's opposition to increased pretrial detentions for juvenile offenders during a public hearing in February. Schwalb has been criticized for the lack of prosecution of repeat offenders, particularly juveniles. . ."
So you agree with me, local control has the most to do with crime, even local to Washington?

Chalk one up to the Too Dumb To Live department. What could you do more stupid as a 17 year old than be part of a gang? How about a gang in DC where there is the highest concentration of centralized police in the country?

How about waiting to see an unlucky victim, a woman getting out of a car and assaulting her, knocking her to the ground then robbing her at gunpoint and stealing her car?

Only problem being that the car you stole belonged to the FBI and the woman you assaulted was an FBI agent and it was all caught on camera?

Does it get any dumber than that?

Apparently within 15 minutes the carjackers realized that the car they were riding in was a government vehicle owned by the FBI and tried to ditch it. Then came the final insult: someone fingered them and turned them in.

The 17 year old carjacker gang-banger high-school student is now under arrest for felony assault with a deadly weapon and carjacking against the FBI; they found 100 rounds of live ammo at the kid's house. He is being held without bail.

View attachment 868959

$10 he'll be tried as a juvenile.

So you agree with me, local control has the most to do with crime, even local to Washington?
And some are sadly incapable of any kind of intelligent reading comprehension and draw really stupid conclusions from other people's posts. It isn't control dear. It is policy that generally sinks the ship.

And some are sadly incapable of any kind of intelligent reading comprehension and draw really stupid conclusions from other people's posts. It isn't control dear. It is policy that generally sinks the ship.
Seems like a pattern with Mr. White.

Got to admit, I would lock the juveniles up and throw away the key, just as if they were adults. The Biden Crime bill had longer manditory sentences, but it hurt Republican feelings, so trump and the Republicans watered it down.

Got to admit, I would lock the juveniles up and throw away the key, just as if they were adults. The Biden Crime bill had longer manditory sentences, but it hurt Republican feelings, so trump and the Republicans watered it down.
Did they? Biden did actually side with the GOP who objected to DC going even softer on crime. I'll give him that.

I can't find anything on Biden calling for longer mandatory sentences. Perhaps you have a link? I do know his proposed crime bill was just another very expensive exercise in mostly 'woke' initiatives that would have accomplished nothing to reduce crime.

Those who want to reduce crime:
--Support initiatives to strengthen the traditional nuclear family
--Support allowing children to acknowledge and express their religious faith in public places as that strongly helps establish conscience, sense of right and wrong.
--Support a cultural emphasis on peace and condemn all who would intentionally disturb that.
--Support police being allowed to do their jobs, laws that focus on protecting law abiding citizens as much as criminals, and getting dangerous people off the streets.

So kudos for being willing to throw the bad people in jail. But do you seriously want all those who break the law, especially those who do violence, to go to jail? Or just those you don't support or dislike?

Did they? Biden did actually side with the GOP who objected to DC going even softer on crime. I'll give him that.

I can't find anything on Biden calling for longer mandatory sentences. Perhaps you have a link? I do know his proposed crime bill was just another very expensive exercise in mostly 'woke' initiatives that would have accomplished nothing to reduce crime.

Those who want to reduce crime:
--Support initiatives to strengthen the traditional nuclear family
--Support allowing children to acknowledge and express their religious faith in public places as that strongly helps establish conscience, sense of right and wrong.
--Support a cultural emphasis on peace and condemn all who would intentionally disturb that.
--Support police being allowed to do their jobs, laws that focus on protecting law abiding citizens as much as criminals, and getting dangerous people off the streets.

So kudos for being willing to throw the bad people in jail. But do you seriously want all those who break the law, especially those who do violence, to go to jail? Or just those you don't support or dislike?
Personally, I like to see them shoot it out with the police (if no police are injured) and save the expense of a trial, while guaranteeing the offender will never violently threaten another human being, but that's just me.

Forum List

Back