More increased terror warnings

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
Is there anyone (except Israel, the Biden family, and a handful of politicians) in the universe that aren't a threat to the establishment? Maybe we're not such good stewards of power any more. Our own citizens, most sovereign nations, a whole bunch of people we send money to, whistleblowers, concerned parents, investigative reporters, space aliens, disgruntled military, constitution addicts, religions, etc, why do we have so many enemies? Sounds like another self fulfilling prophecy from DOJ. US, EU officials warn of increased terror risk associated with Hamas

why do you hate america? we are an exceptional shining example of democracy errr republicancy , to the world!

Fascism is all about control of allegiance , where the time honored method to do so is fear....~S~

Then why are we viewed so unfavorably in the world? When I was in the service in the 60's everywhere we went they bought us drinks and had pictures of JFK up, even in Cuba. Israel only likes as long as we don't cut off the money pump, like Ukraine, and NATO. I think we need Matt Foley to talk to Congress, or whoever is in charge. We need to do better than this.

You are an Empire that never saw and understood its privileged position and now you are proceeding toward a death spiral, primarily from greed and poor education .
imho .

Then why are we viewed so unfavorably in the world? When I was in the service in the 60's everywhere we went they bought us drinks and had pictures of JFK up, even in Cuba. Israel only likes as long as we don't cut off the money pump, like Ukraine, and NATO. I think we need Matt Foley to talk to Congress, or whoever is in charge. We need to do better than this.
Because you are viewing the world through the dick-colored glasses of the media that has embraced neo-Marxist revolution.

You are an Empire that never saw and understood its privileged position and now you are proceeding toward a death spiral, primarily from greed and poor education .
imho .
We built our own privilege. Now the shit-hole people are envious and trying to make us feel bad for them? Fuck them! America, and Americans, as a nation and a group, are superior to the non-western nations and people in every way.

We built our own privilege. Now the shit-hole people are envious and trying to make us feel bad for them? Fuck them! America, and Americans, as a nation and a group, are superior to the non-western nations and people in every way.

1701898931478.png

~S~

Forum List

Back