Car jacking and the news actually said they were black? That's surprising.

I don't expect you to understand stats, and you obviously don't.
I understand that 10 is greater than 1.
What percent of whites do you think steal cars? We got 30% of all cars being stolen by negros. Yet negros make up 7% of the population. Why are you negros so apt to steal so many cars? You steal 4 times as many as the same number of whites.
So 70% are stolen by whites, is 70 greater than 30?
And negros wonder why cops profile them. Because a damn third of the damn negros already have a felony record. I would profile their damn criminal violent asses, too.
That doesn't make sense, why would I profile the folks who are stealing 30% as compared to the folks who are stealing 70%.

You continue to prove what a racist idiot you are.

I understand that 10 is greater than 1.

So 70% are stolen by whites, is 70 greater than 30?

That doesn't make sense, why would I profile the folks who are stealing 30% as compared to the folks who are stealing 70%.

You continue to prove what a racist idiot you are.

Yea, I know, that's as far as you understand. What is that, 1st or 2nd grade math? Statistics gets into high school and college, WAY ABOVE your black ass.

So if you had 100 negros in a room, and every single one of them stole a car, and a room with 10,000 white people and they stole 102 cars, you'd leave your car with the blacks because the whites stole more cars?

So I ask again, why are so few blacks stealing so many cars?

I don't expect you to understand stats, and you obviously don't.

What percent of whites do you think steal cars? We got 30% of all cars being stolen by negros. Yet negros make up 7% of the population. Why are you negros so apt to steal so many cars? You steal 4 times as many as the same number of whites.

And negros wonder why cops profile them. Because a damn third of the damn negros already have a felony record. I would profile their damn criminal violent asses, too.
Smart blacks profile blacks.

Yea, I know, that's as far as you understand. What is that, 1st or 2nd grade math? Statistics gets into high school and college, WAY ABOVE your black ass.

So if you had 100 negros in a room, and every single one of them stole a car, and a room with 10,000 white people and they stole 102 cars, you'd leave your car with the blacks because the whites stole more cars?

So I ask again, why are so few blacks stealing so many cars?
If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumped. Why are so many whites stealing so many cars, which white racist like you don't want to report. I guess when you get in the 10th grade all of a sudden 30% is greater than 70% in white, redneck, racist math.

The thread is about that very stat.
Where does the opening post mention stats?
1705930762947.png

And I suggest you read the fucking thread before making such a stupid accusation.

I wasn't responding to the OP. I was responding to post number 6. Why the fuck don't you tell that fucking negro that if he wants to discuss crime stats to take it elsewhere rather than attack someone who is replying to such a post? I didn't bring up the god damned stats, HE DID.
Where in your response (shown below) did you quote anything from Post #6 to show that was what you were responding to?
1705930670362.png

Where does the opening post mention stats?
View attachment 891609

Where in your response (shown below) did you quote anything from Post #6 to show that was what you were responding to?
View attachment 891608

Where in my response does it say I was replying to the OP? If you had read the thread like it's your fucking job, you'd have gotten to post number 6 before my post, number 8, who also brought up stats without quoting the OP to which you said nothing about. Thus it might have made sense what I was replying to.

You're still a dumbass.

Last edited:
Where in my response does it say I was replying to the OP? If you had read the thread like it's your fucking job, you'd have gotten to post number 6 before my post, number 8, who also brought up stats without quoting the OP to which you said nothing about. Thus it might have made sense what I was replying to.

You're still a dumbass.
Since you can't reply to a mod in a civil manner, consider yourself banned from this thread. To add: NO, it is NOT any mod's job to read thru an entire thread to determine what someone is talking about. If you aren't capable of quoting posts to make your replies CLEAR, that is on YOU, not others.

Sadly, carjacking is happening all over the USA. In the DC/MD/VA area, it's very common for the media to report on the perpetrators race and physical description, along with video of the crime. It isn't only blacks committing the crimes, just FYI.

Some relevant reading...

SUV stolen from Toronto driveway shows up 50 days later — and 11,000 km away

''When a Toronto man looked out at his driveway on a holiday Monday last August and saw his SUV was gone — the second one to be stolen that year — he said one thought came to his mind: Not again.

''Andrew received a picture taken from inside a police car, parked near two containers sitting on a railcar. "It's definitely in one of those containers," the officer said in a series of text messages viewed by CBC News. But the York officer said they didn't "have the authority to open the containers." Instead, they directed Andrew to the railway's private police service.

Andrew said CPKC police didn't respond to the scene that night and the train carrying his truck took off soon after. "That's the pinnacle of the frustration," Andrew told CBC, "knowing that it's still here, but it's about to disappear."

By Aug. 11, one of the AirTags was pinging from a rail yard in Smiths Falls, in eastern Ontario, then three days later from the Port of Montreal.

Again, Andrew said he alerted local police, but watched helplessly as the AirTag went offline for nearly a month. It surfaced again on Sep. 6, an ocean away, at one of Europe's largest shipping ports in Antwerp, Belgium.

Then, on Sep. 26, the tracker — and the SUV — showed up at a port near Dubai, some 11,000 kilometres from Toronto.

Andrew's father, a retired lawyer, had taken on the case in his spare time and spent hours researching how to get the vehicle back. The family hired a private investigator in the U.A.E. who found the vehicle in a used car lot. He sent Andrew pictures of the Yukon parked next to other GMC and Chevrolet trucks for sale.''

Of course, that report comes out of Canada, but I think it's germane to the broader picture in the trend.

Obviously you're gonna get your regular street thugs doing this stuff for their own personal benefit, but a lot of times thieves are working for a much larger network/enterprise.

Last edited:
Some relevant reading...

SUV stolen from Toronto driveway shows up 50 days later — and 11,000 km away

''When a Toronto man looked out at his driveway on a holiday Monday last August and saw his SUV was gone — the second one to be stolen that year — he said one thought came to his mind: Not again.

''Andrew received a picture taken from inside a police car, parked near two containers sitting on a railcar. "It's definitely in one of those containers," the officer said in a series of text messages viewed by CBC News. But the York officer said they didn't "have the authority to open the containers." Instead, they directed Andrew to the railway's private police service.

Andrew said CPKC police didn't respond to the scene that night and the train carrying his truck took off soon after. "That's the pinnacle of the frustration," Andrew told CBC, "knowing that it's still here, but it's about to disappear."

By Aug. 11, one of the AirTags was pinging from a rail yard in Smiths Falls, in eastern Ontario, then three days later from the Port of Montreal.

Again, Andrew said he alerted local police, but watched helplessly as the AirTag went offline for nearly a month. It surfaced again on Sep. 6, an ocean away, at one of Europe's largest shipping ports in Antwerp, Belgium.

Then, on Sep. 26, the tracker — and the SUV — showed up at a port near Dubai, some 11,000 kilometres from Toronto.

Andrew's father, a retired lawyer, had taken on the case in his spare time and spent hours researching how to get the vehicle back. The family hired a private investigator in the U.A.E. who found the vehicle in a used car lot. He sent Andrew pictures of the Yukon parked next to other GMC and Chevrolet trucks for sale.''

Of course, that report comes out of Canada, but I think it's germane to the broader picture in the trend.

Obviously you're gonna get your regular street thugs doing this stuff for their own personal benefit, but a lot of times thieves are working for a much larger network/enterprise.
Many of the stolen vehicles from the MD/DC/VA area have been found at the Baltimore Port in shipping containers headed to Africa. Local news stations have been reporting on this since earlier last year. Some of the vehicles they've found before they leave the port have been reported stolen from other states as well. Thieves will stop at nothing!

Since you can't reply to a mod in a civil manner, consider yourself banned from this thread. To add: NO, it is NOT any mod's job to read thru an entire thread to determine what someone is talking about. If you aren't capable of quoting posts to make your replies CLEAR, that is on YOU, not others.
Unbelievable you attack someone responding to someone else and when it is pointed out to you you do nothing about the first post but ban the second.

Sadly, carjacking is happening all over the USA. In the DC/MD/VA area, it's very common for the media to report on the perpetrators race and physical description, along with video of the crime. It isn't only blacks committing the crimes, just FYI.
I remember a rapist prowling apartment complexes in my city who assaulted a number if women

The news media broadcast a PSA warning women to be on the lookout for a 30-35 year old male driving a blue station wagon and wearing a toboggan

Naturally he was black, but an otherwise detailed description neglected to mention that fact

Thats guilt-ridden white lib buffoonery at work

Forum List

Back