Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why are you lying about what was in the diary?

Does repeating the pervy fantasies that your side invented give you a special thrill?

Do you undestand how creepy and sick you appear to normal people? In case you don't, I just told you. You sound like a megaperv.
You clowns are the ones defending and incestuous Pedo, and you call me sick? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It's only newsworthy if a Trump cultist doesn't fantasize about this stuff all day long.

The cult demands that they be pervs, and they all obey. It's how they get their thrills.
What fantasy? Pedo Joe’s victim daughter wrote it, Simp.

You morons are the ones fantasizing about your Pedo Messiah not being an incestuous Pedo.

Statements published on a dubious website which themselves have been taken out of context allegedly came from a misplaced diary and later sold to the right-wing Project Veritas, whose founder said their authenticity couldn't be confirmed.

Nothing has been con

Anyone who had access to the diary
including the thieves whom stole it and lied that they stole it

Project V who purchased stolen property and came up with the lame excuse that it was found in the home of Ms Biden who no longer lived there.

All that had to do is add one sentence or two.

Reasonable doubt
NO the original story had it found in a recovery house. total crap.

Is prevailing law "finders keepers"?
It was in a room in this home, with all of Ashley 's other possessions that the owner allowed Ashley to store there. That room was not rented to the thief...is my understanding....

Hey liar… show the diary page that says that. Anybody can make a meme and write whatever they want. Like the fake ass line you’re pushing. Pathetic

A U.S. District Court Special Master has confirmed that the Ashley Biden diary is real and was conclusively proven to be true. Ashley Biden personally confirmed the diary to be authentic. National File exclusively reported in October 2020 on the diary, in which Ashley Biden describes her childhood showers with her father. NATIONAL FILE senior reporter Patrick Howley, who broke the story, appeared on The War Room with Owen Shroyer to discuss the latest developments (watch the show here).

“Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma,” Ashley Biden wrote in her diary, referring to childhood sexual trauma. Ashley Biden also wrote in the diary about “showers with my dad” that she felt were “probably not appropriate.”

The National File Twitter account reported: “U.S. District Court Special Master CONFIRMS @PVeritas_Action had actually confirmed the Ashley Biden Diary was LEGITIMATE. Ashley Biden confirmed BY PHONE CALL that the diary was, in fact, hers. Project Veritas believed that the diary was, in fact, authored by Ashley Biden. The Special Master finds that “the documents are not protected by the qualified journalist’s privilege.”

Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 12-45-28 FULL RELEASE Ashley Biden Diary Reveals Child Sex Trauma Dru...png

It's only newsworthy if a Trump cultist doesn't fantasize about this stuff all day long.

The cult demands that they be pervs, and they all obey. It's how they get their thrills.
But you are still confirming that Biden is an incestuous pedophile.

This asshole that you're quoting thinks there is nothing wrong with Biden having showered with his 15 year old daughter.
she wasn't 15, she was young, a toddler likely or below 5.

She was 38 years old, in drug/AA rehab, when she wrote this diary....she has dated it, beginning in January 2019.

She was trying to figure out why she had her addiction problems including sex addition...

She concludes or surmises something bad happened to her and friend Caroline at the Woolzack house...

And wonders if taking a shower with her father when a young kid, might have been inappropriate.... She does not say he molested her, and no where in the whole diary does she say that....

throughout the rest of the diary she speaks of her loving mother and father, and wanting to beat her addictiins, for herself, but also for mom and dad...

If her father had molested her, she would not be so close with them, and not yearn to be out of rehab and at home with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back