Classic Republican

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Steve King has lost his mind. But you won't see Trump running him or his district down. And the cult members are conditioned to bitch if AOC or Ilhan Omar sneezes, but Steve King?

Crickets.

Steve King goes full Handmaid’s Tale: If not for rape and incest, ‘would there be any population left?’
bradreedsq.gif

August 14, 2019
Brad Reed

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) on Wednesday defended his opposition to letting victims of rape or incest get abortions on the grounds that rape and incest have been vital to sustaining the human population.

The Des Moines Register reports that King told the Westside Conservative Club that humanity might not exist anymore if there hadn’t been incidences of rape and incest throughout history.

Steve King goes full Handmaid’s Tale: If not for rape and incest, ‘would there be any population left?’

Last edited:
To me it says a lot more about the PEOPLE of Iowa to elect and re-elect such a rancid and racist POS like Steve King.

They won't be able to wash that stink off.

To me it says a lot more about the PEOPLE of Iowa to elect and re-elect such a rancid and racist POS like Steve King.

It's not nearly as bad as the stink at the border.

Who is this guy? He sounds like he really didn't think this thought through.

Also. I'm not sure "classic republican" is an adept description of such a comment.

Iowa has four Congressional districts, gerrymandered so as to contain GOP influence into a single one (King's 4th district). He keeps getting reelected because he's the GOP incumbent in a GOP locked district. It has little to do with the character of Iowans.

Who is this guy? He sounds like he really didn't think this thought through.

Also. I'm not sure "classic republican" is an adept description of such a comment.

It describes todays republicans and republicans pretty much for the past 55 years.

Steve King has lost his mind. But you won't see Trump running him or his district down. And the cult members are conditioned to bitch if AOC or Ilhan Omar sneezes, but Steve King?

Crickets.

bradreedsq.gif

August 14, 2019
Brad Reed

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) on Wednesday defended his opposition to letting victims of rape or incest get abortions on the grounds that rape and incest have been vital to sustaining the human population.

The Des Moines Register reports that King told the Westside Conservative Club that humanity might not exist anymore if there hadn’t been incidences of rape and incest throughout history.

Maybe that's the favored method of reproduction among the deplorables.

Iowa has four Congressional districts, gerrymandered so as to contain GOP influence into a single one (King's 4th district). He keeps getting reelected because he's the GOP incumbent in a GOP locked district. It has little to do with the character of Iowans.

I have met some good people from Iowa, but there is no excuse for consistently re electing this.

Crickets.

bradreedsq.gif

August 14, 2019
Brad Reed

Maybe that's the favored method of reproduction among the deplorables.

That was a good one! :abgg2q.jpg:

Thank you for that clarity.

I understand, but still. Damn...

No. Batshit crazy must be rejected. Partisanship allows batshit crazy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm not going to HIS family reunion.

On the other hand, he talked about incest, Congressperson Omar actually practices it.

Crickets.

bradreedsq.gif

August 14, 2019
Brad Reed

It was taken WAY out of context, but it was a stupid thing to say.

If everyone would just leave guns and abortion alone, the divide would greatly narrow.

Forum List

Back