Zone1 Biden inspires black graduates by telling them America hates them

No because there is a record of whites doing things in a manner that has caused great harm to us. What whites say about us is fiction. For example, the belief that describing the racism blacks face makes blacks believe we can't suceed. Thats fiction created by whites who think like you. Because blacks tell ourselves that racism exists but then we teach ourselves ways to get around it or to cope with it. But whites who think like you or the OP believe that we are telling ourselves that we can't make it and thats a lie made up by whites.
Ok, I wasn’t talking about any of that….i was merely pointing out that you can’t say whites telling blacks about things is racist but not blacks telling whites.

That would have to be racist also.

Yes, white people did horrible things…in the past. You are trying to take your anger out on people who had nothing to do with slavery, or how black people were treated. That doesn’t matter to you. You see their white skin and that makes them a target for you, and they have literally done nothing to you.

And you wonder why people push back against you.

Ok, I wasn’t talking about any of that….i was merely pointing out that you can’t say whites telling blacks about things is racist but not blacks telling whites.

That would have to be racist also.

Yes, white people did horrible things…in the past. You are trying to take your anger out on people who had nothing to do with slavery, or how black people were treated. That doesn’t matter to you. You see their white skin and that makes them a target for you, and they have literally done nothing to you.

And you wonder why people push back against you.
Since whites are still doing those things and that I see the same attitude by racists in this forum, that stale "whites did terrible things... in the past" bullshit doesn't has no merit. I can say blacks telling whites things are not racist because we are responding to white racist comments and attitudes. The response to racism is not racism.

Whites today benefit from what was done in the past.

Since whites are still doing those things and that I see the same attitude by racists in this forum, that stale "whites did terrible things... in the past" bullshit doesn't has no merit. I can say blacks telling whites things are not racist because we are responding to white racist comments and attitudes. The response to racism is not racism.

Slavery still exists in America? Where??

Yes, whites did terrible things in the past, and the country has come a long ways since then, and while there is still more to do, racism doesn’t exist behind every corner like you think it does.

You still never answered my question from before..which is..what is it that you want? Is your idea of making things equal one that means that white folks are going to have to go through what black peoples went through for 400 years? Is that your idea of making it right? You want to see white people enslaved and then have to go decades of discrimination? I’m curious if that’s your idea of what it’s going to take to “settle the score” because, from the hate you project, it sure seems like that’s your angle here.

You should be paying whites for rescuing your ancestors from Africa. Your ingratitude and sniveling is pathetic.

Biden to Black students: You’re nothing without me...​

Biden can’t afford to lose a modest percentage of that voting bloc, so Biden is resorting to fear-mongering. He’s telling Black Americans: You’re nothing without me.

This is not a first. In 2012, the then-vice president told a racially-diverse audience that if Republican nominee Mitt Romney were elected president, “They’re going to put you all back in chains.”
Rapper Cardi B told Rolling Stone that she won’t vote in November. It was bad news for President Joe Biden, since the influential entertainer, who describes herself as Afro-Latina, endorsed him in 2020.

At 31, Ms. B stands out as one of many younger and minority Americans who feel that the Biden administration isn’t delivering what they wanted. She told Rolling Stone that between the high cost of living and U.S. aid to Ukraine and Israel, “I feel like people got betrayed.”

In November, a survey by The New York Times and Siena College found that 22 percent of Black voters in key battleground states said they’d vote for former President Donald Trump — a big leap from the 8 percent of the Black vote Trump won in 2020, according to the Pew Research Center.

A more recent Times/Siena sampling of voters under age 45 found that 70 percent disapprove of President Biden.

This is not a first. In 2012, the then-vice president told a racially-diverse audience that if Republican nominee Mitt Romney were elected president, “They’re going to put you all back in chains.”

Might be true. After all, Mitt never disputed the claim, and subsequently went on to endorse Sleepy Joe for President.

Not the response one would expect from someone who was lying about you.

Biden can’t afford to lose a modest percentage of that voting bloc, so Biden is resorting to fear-mongering. He’s telling Black Americans: You’re nothing without me.

Rapper Cardi B told Rolling Stone that she won’t vote in November. It was bad news for President Joe Biden, since the influential entertainer, who describes herself as Afro-Latina, endorsed him in 2020.

At 31, Ms. B stands out as one of many younger and minority Americans who feel that the Biden administration isn’t delivering what they wanted. She told Rolling Stone that between the high cost of living and U.S. aid to Ukraine and Israel, “I feel like people got betrayed.”

In November, a survey by The New York Times and Siena College found that 22 percent of Black voters in key battleground states said they’d vote for former President Donald Trump — a big leap from the 8 percent of the Black vote Trump won in 2020, according to the Pew Research Center.

A more recent Times/Siena sampling of voters under age 45 found that 70 percent disapprove of President Biden.

Why any black person would vote for this racebaiter slimeball I have no idea.

That's not how blacks see it.

And polls by black organizations don't show 22 p[ercent of black trump support.

We have an idiot following me around trying to make people believe I am white. Why some white people actually believe that no one black would feel as I do is beyond me. Apparently psychosis is part of being on the right.

I wish we had a better choice than Biden and Trump. We have to choose between an old man who shows his age and another old man who acts like a spoiled child.

I have always liked Joe Biden, but I wish he was not running.

Why any black person would vote for this racebaiter slimeball I have no idea.
Biden didn't race bait. He told the truth to those graduates. But Trump does. That's why wonder why anyone black would vite for that racebaiter slimeball.

Biden didn't race bait. He told the truth to those graduates. But Trump does. That's why wonder why anyone black would vite for that racebaiter slimeball.
I voted for Biden in 2020. I will vote for him again. Nevertheless, I agree with the Republicans on the issues of crime, race,k and immigration.

It's good to have a white President who doesn't have white fragility. A white leader who can admit the truth. That's how this nation moves forward on race.

Forum List

Back