Stephen King goes full woketard......latest novel is just insane leftism on steroids...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah....King has always been a left wing hack......apparently his latest is just over the top insane leftism.....

King’s biggest problem is how full of himself he’s become. The cool, nerdy guy who adored schlocky horror movies and the taboo pleasures of EC Comics has become a humorless scold, yelling at everyone from the front lawn of his Twitter account. If someone faithfully reincarnated EC Comics today, he’d be right there with a pitchfork screaming about the “male gaze” and whatever else offended his fellow woketards.

Basically, King became an uptight square, a stiff Margaret Dumont with an overbite.

Which brings me to Holly, his 900th novel.

First, the hate and bigotry by way of American Thinker:

The villains in Holly are predictable. The antagonists are a husband and wife who are racist, anti-vax, old, and white. The protagonists of the book are equally predictable. They are all women, minorities, homosexuals, or some combination of the three.
Lastly, King’s treatment of Christians is beyond scurrilous. He writes in Holly of a vegan black lesbian who is victimized by her Christian family on religious grounds for not eating meat. This “sin,” King claims, is so dishonorable that several members of the family’s Church gang-rape the black lesbian. When the black lesbian aborts the resultant baby, her family disowns her completely.
-------
And here’s the COVID misinformation:

[A]ccording to King, COVID nursing home deaths were all because an orderly refused to get an mRNA “vaccine” because it was developed using cells from aborted fetuses. The Democrat governors who committed murder on an industrial scale by forcing COVID patients into nursing homes go without the least mention.
The worst nursing home deaths, and King knows this, were directly caused by anti-science Democrats, like former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who poured patients infected with COVID into nursing homes where those at the most risk of dying from COVID lived. And by then, because the virus hit Europe first, everyone knew the elderly were the most vulnerable. That’s why Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) quickly moved to protect nursing homes. Bet that’s not in the book.

Also, it was former President Donald Trump who moved heaven and earth to get the vaccine to the public.

So, as you can see, King has not only become a bigot and an uptight square who looks like everyone’s lesbian aunt, he’s become a propaganda tool for the establishment.

Why are you starting a thread about a book you never read? Can you even read?

General discussion, I can post about anything I want...you dumb shit.....and this is a warning to those who may think about reading this dumb novel....

I read King's early work.....now, when I listen to podcasts where he comes up, it is just left wing crap....and he should know better because he bitches over and over about Kennedy being assassinated, and now King is a shill for the very government openly using the FBI, IRS, DOJ, and the other alphabet agencies to go after innocent Americans...

To write the material King writes requires a twisted mind in the first place. All you need to do is look at his face to realize there are a couple of marbles missing.

iu

Yeah....King has always been a left wing hack......apparently his latest is just over the top insane leftism.....

King’s biggest problem is how full of himself he’s become. The cool, nerdy guy who adored schlocky horror movies and the taboo pleasures of EC Comics has become a humorless scold, yelling at everyone from the front lawn of his Twitter account. If someone faithfully reincarnated EC Comics today, he’d be right there with a pitchfork screaming about the “male gaze” and whatever else offended his fellow woketards.

Basically, King became an uptight square, a stiff Margaret Dumont with an overbite.

-------

The worst nursing home deaths, and King knows this, were directly caused by anti-science Democrats, like former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who poured patients infected with COVID into nursing homes where those at the most risk of dying from COVID lived. And by then, because the virus hit Europe first, everyone knew the elderly were the most vulnerable. That’s why Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) quickly moved to protect nursing homes. Bet that’s not in the book.

Also, it was former President Donald Trump who moved heaven and earth to get the vaccine to the public.

So, as you can see, King has not only become a bigot and an uptight square who looks like everyone’s lesbian aunt, he’s become a propaganda tool for the establishment.

King sounds more and more like a dirty old man who likes buggering children.
I bet he's been to Eptsein's Island or has been fiddling with little kids, just like every other Trump critic.

-------

King is one of a number of lefty "men" who were utterly and completely broken by Donald Trump.

Keith Olbermann, Rob Reiner, Don Lemon, and Rachel Maddow are other notable examples.

King sounds more and more like a dirty old man who likes buggering children.
I bet he's been to Eptsein's Island or has been fiddling with little kids, just like every other Trump critic.

It is amazing how often in his novels he has children thinking about or actually engaging in sex acts....and none of the leftards who worship him...in particular, "The Losers Club," podcast, comment on it......

In his book "It" at the end of the book he has all of the little boys have sex with the one girl in the group.......I recently tried to read "Needful Things," since I enjoy the movie, and in it he has an 11 year old boy fantasizing about having sex with his teacher......

The guy is sick.....

Left Wingers are against stereotyping and prejudice because that is racism and hate.
Except that they love wallowing in old stale dumb liberal bigot stereotyping and prejudice all of the time.

Trump broke him.
He was always a liberal, but a normal one.
After Trump he goes on Twitter tirades, always-always manages to throw Trump in any interview he does etc.
And he has lost his writing magic. There is only so much in the tank.
I don't believe he will ever write another Stand/Misery etc. ever again.

-------

:itsok:

General discussion, I can post about anything I want...you dumb shit.....and this is a warning to those who may think about reading this dumb novel....

I read King's early work.....now, when I listen to podcasts where he comes up, it is just left wing crap....and he should know better because he bitches over and over about Kennedy being assassinated, and now King is a shill for the very government openly using the FBI, IRS, DOJ, and the other alphabet agencies to go after innocent Americans...
Another MAGAt who whines and whines about stuff rather than just going "not for me".

-------

More Libtard stupidity from a card carrying idiot Moon Bat?

We see it everyday.

I enjoyed Kings work but he wasn’t really the same after his accident and I kind of lost interest.

Forum List

Back