Stephen King goes full woketard......latest novel is just insane leftism on steroids...

Yeah....King has always been a left wing hack......apparently his latest is just over the top insane leftism.....

Kingā€™s biggest problem is how full of himself heā€™s become. The cool, nerdy guy who adored schlocky horror movies and the taboo pleasures of EC Comics has become a humorless scold, yelling at everyone from the front lawn of his Twitter account. If someone faithfully reincarnated EC Comics today, heā€™d be right there with a pitchfork screaming about the ā€œmale gazeā€ and whatever else offended his fellow woketards.

Basically, King became an uptight square, a stiff Margaret Dumont with an overbite.

Which brings me to Holly, his 900th novel.

First, the hate and bigotry by way of American Thinker:

-------
And hereā€™s the COVID misinformation:

The worst nursing home deaths, and King knows this, were directly caused by anti-science Democrats, like former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who poured patients infected with COVID into nursing homes where those at the most risk of dying from COVID lived. And by then, because the virus hit Europe first, everyone knew the elderly were the most vulnerable. Thatā€™s why Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) quickly moved to protect nursing homes. Bet thatā€™s not in the book.

Also, it was former President Donald Trump who moved heaven and earth to get the vaccine to the public.

So, as you can see, King has not only become a bigot and an uptight square who looks like everyoneā€™s lesbian aunt, heā€™s become a propaganda tool for the establishment.

Hereā€™s a crazy thought. Donā€™t read it.

There are liberal writers and there are conservative writers.
This isnā€™t Breaking! newsā€¦..

Hereā€™s a crazy thought. Donā€™t read it.

There are liberal writers and there are conservative writers.
This isnā€™t Breaking! newsā€¦..

I don't plan on reading it, and with this thread, I am letting others know what the book is about...so they can decide to not read it......

Forum List

Back