Classic Republican

One Republican is classic republican?

That’s a classic left wing tactic.

You know what’s classic Democrat? You are not allowed free thought away from the liberal sheep.

I disagree with King. If his constituents don’t like him, they should vote him out.

Sometimes the truth isn't pretty.

Tracing back ancestry, each person has 2 parents, 4 grand parents, 8 great grand parents, 16 great great grand parents, 32 g-g-g grand parents, 64 g-g-g-g grand parents, 128 g-g-g-g-g grand parents, ............. Point is everyone has multitudes of ancestors.

If any one of my millions (or more) of ancestors were conceived through rape or incest, then my existence is a consequence of that ancestor's existence.

Are we going to deny the obvious?

Who is this guy? He sounds like he really didn't think this thought through.

Also. I'm not sure "classic republican" is an adept description of such a comment.

It describes todays republicans and republicans pretty much for the past 55 years.
That’s silly as usual. You accuse all Republicans of thinking like one congressman. That’s truly amazing. Is this just another one of your flame threads?

Abortion has been legal since 1973. Rs have done little to stop it over the decades and many support a women’s “right” to murder her unborn baby. Logic dictates that if Rs thought like King, they would have done something about limiting abortion.

Please think before posting.

Steve King has lost his mind. But you won't see Trump running him or his district down. And the cult members are conditioned to bitch if AOC or Ilhan Omar sneezes, but Steve King?

Crickets.

Steve King goes full Handmaid’s Tale: If not for rape and incest, ‘would there be any population left?’
bradreedsq.gif

August 14, 2019
Brad Reed

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) on Wednesday defended his opposition to letting victims of rape or incest get abortions on the grounds that rape and incest have been vital to sustaining the human population.

The Des Moines Register reports that King told the Westside Conservative Club that humanity might not exist anymore if there hadn’t been incidences of rape and incest throughout history.

Steve King goes full Handmaid’s Tale: If not for rape and incest, ‘would there be any population left?’
I'm sure he was talking about blacks. Pretty obvious really.

If you have to force a woman to carry your child against her will, you DNA shouldn't be passed on anyway. Period.

Who is this guy? He sounds like he really didn't think this thought through.

Also. I'm not sure "classic republican" is an adept description of such a comment.

It describes todays republicans and republicans pretty much for the past 55 years.
That’s silly as usual. You accuse all Republicans of thinking like one congressman. That’s truly amazing. Is this just another one of your flame threads?

Abortion has been legal since 1973. Rs have done little to stop it over the decades and many support a women’s “right” to murder her unborn baby. Logic dictates that if Rs thought like King, they would have done something about limiting abortion.

Please think before posting.

You mean besides closing down all the abortion clinics in Red States, through unnecessary regulation?

There are extremists in politics. To say that Steve King is “classic” GOP is as inaccurate as saying Alexandra Cortez is the same in the Democratic Party. Conservatives are not reactionaries any more than liberals are radicals.

This is just dumb. Is Omar a classic Democrat?
At least the Republicans have said and done something. While Omar gets nothing fr the Dems.

Steve King has lost his mind. But you won't see Trump running him or his district down. And the cult members are conditioned to bitch if AOC or Ilhan Omar sneezes, but Steve King?

Crickets.

bradreedsq.gif

August 14, 2019
Brad Reed

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) on Wednesday defended his opposition to letting victims of rape or incest get abortions on the grounds that rape and incest have been vital to sustaining the human population.

The Des Moines Register reports that King told the Westside Conservative Club that humanity might not exist anymore if there hadn’t been incidences of rape and incest throughout history.

Steve king is an idiot, deep down he is a demoncrap.

Forum List

Back