A classic example

I'm deranged about him. I think he's a moron. But he's your moron. You own him. You Deplorables are made in his image.

And obviously you think it okay he lie about his achievements. You obviously have no respect for your veterans either.

Dr Mohamed Grump.....No amount of Allahu Akbar can save you now .....just saying ....:wink:

Oh, look. Another hyper-partisan rant. Goodie.

Middler-schooler-bored.jpg

Wow, this thread "A classic example" a different thread "A classic republican"....dang did you folks get a new word of the day?

OP article is totally flawed. VA choice sucked, and Trump helped pass a NEW BILL TO FIX IT.

The Choice program allowed veterans who lived more than 40 miles from a VA facility or had to wait more than 30 days for an appointment to have access to private care, but the program was time limited and Congress has struggled to come up with money for extensions.

The program was again due to run out of funding May 31, but the VA said there was enough money remaining to keep it in operation until Trump signed the VA Mission Act.

The new bill called for $5.2 billion in funding to keep the existing Choice program in operation for a year while the VA worked through reforms to consolidate the seven private-care options into one system while eliminating the 30-day, 40-mile restrictions.

So has the new bill been signed? And when was it signed?
All he did was re-up the bill. Three senators opposed the Bill. All repubs.
That aside, it showed what happens when the house and senate Dems and Repubs work together.

All the fat Buffoon did was sign the thing. Now he takes credit for it. Such a douche

So has the new bill been signed? And when was it signed?
All he did was re-up the bill. Three senators opposed the Bill. All repubs.
That aside, it showed what happens when the house and senate Dems and Repubs work together.

All the fat Buffoon did was sign the thing. Now he takes credit for it. Such a douche

Oh and like no other President wouldn't take credit for it??

You really are a biased moron.

Oh and for a douchebag Trump's doing a damned fine job. If he were a Prog or a Dem you'd be calling him the best POTUS in decades.

Since he's not he's a moron and a chump.

You really are a whiny little shit.

Oh and like no other President wouldn't take credit for it??

You really are a biased moron.

Oh and for a douchebag Trump's doing a damned fine job. If he were a Prog or a Dem you'd be calling him the best POTUS in decades.

Since he's not he's a moron and a chump.

You really are a whiny little shit.

Not the way he does. "Oh, I had an idea! What do you guys think?" D'uh, the idea and legislation was in place long before he came along. The fact you think other presidents would do a similar thing shows what a simplistic Deplorable moron you are.

Oh, and he's a moron all right, though I might be doing morons a disservice by saying so...

Next thing you know is he will come up with the idea to go to the moon.

TDS ALERT! ^^^^ ("Trump Derangement Syndrome" )
The problem is that Trump’s reprehensible supporters are just as dishonest as Trump, having the same contempt for facts and the truth – or are just too ignorant and too stupid to know better, to know they’re being lied to.

Indeed, that’s the hallmark of a con artist – repeat a lie often enough in the hope it’s perceived to be ‘true.’

The problem is that Trump’s reprehensible supporters are just as dishonest as Trump, having the same contempt for facts and the truth – or are just too ignorant and too stupid to know better, to know they’re being lied to.

Indeed, that’s the hallmark of a con artist – repeat a lie often enough in the hope it’s perceived to be ‘true.’

You have some nerve calling other people reprehensible.
You’re so scared of me that all you do is give my posts smileys and never engage in a real debate. Same with the OP. Idle threats. Keyboard loser warrior.

Ahhh, yes, the pseudo intellectual is quick to cast aspersions on trump supporters but is extraordinarily myopic when it is his hero's who are found wanting.

Hyper partisan hacks, are hacking.....

Nothin' new

[

Ahhh, yes, the pseudo intellectual is quick to cast aspersions on trump supporters but is extraordinarily myopic when it is his hero's who are found wanting.

Hyper partisan hacks, are hacking.....

Nothin' new

I'd say certain Trump supporters...not all...

Extremists of any political persuasion are extremists first, reasonable people second.

Forum List

Back