Ck

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
You said in the What Would You Be Banned For thread that you welcome input and honest suggestions or questions are welcomed. So...I am going to take you up on that offer and ask something that has bugged me for some time although I can live with it no matter your decision.

Why do we have rep?

Edited because it was a mini novella.

Last edited:
297x420px-LL-ab523b21_my-epeen.jpeg

Lol, that's a good question. It's a good idea in general; it's a social function. The problem is that partisans can and do use it as a tool against those they don't particularly agree with; doing that cheapens the concept, maybe? Wonder what would happen if members had to give valid reasons for negging others, rather than "Nuh-uh!!!" I still think the positives outweigh the negatives.

:smiliehug:

Some even get it zeroed out to prove that they don't care about it. That just serves to show that they care more about what other people think about it. Soooo......

:lol:

Yeah, it generates great stuff... mostly.

images

You said in the What Would You Be Banned For thread that you welcome input and honest suggestions or questions are welcomed. So...I am going to take you up on that offer and ask something that has bugged me for some time although I can live with it no matter your decision.

Why do we have rep?

:dunno: if there's a good answer to that question :) I guess we have it because it's an available 'feature' and it_seems_a lot of people like it. Sort of like drugs and alchohol

Why do we have rep?

Rep is a valuable thing. I only need a couple hundred more rep points and I can cash them in for a set of china.

Why do we have rep?

Rep is a valuable thing. I only need a couple hundred more rep points and I can cash them in for a set of china.
hmmmm you might be on to something. Maybe we can set them up like Bing Rewards and open up a virtual store. 1000 rep points buys you a bag of M&M's or something :lol:

Why do we have rep?

hmmmm you might be on to something. Maybe we can set them up like Bing Rewards and open up a virtual store. 1000 rep points buys you a bag of M&M's or something :lol:

How many rep points for a color photograph of the USMB world headquarters building?

How many rep points for a color photograph of the USMB world headquarters building?
3200 and for 1000 more you get me to sign it. Now THAT'S a steal

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfpwfQ58Ds]The answer is ... 4? - YouTube[/ame]

I think the site should set up a rep exchange where people who value rep can buy it from others.

Good idea. I will freely sell sons of mine

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Wow! Autocorrect is harsh. :lol:

I will sell some rep.. I think I will keep my son.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

I think the site should set up a rep exchange where people who value rep can buy it from others.

And those who don't can ask to have it lessened.

:eusa_angel:

Too late [MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION] has been banned for trying to selling her sons on USMB. 10 year ban with no chance of parole!

3200 and for 1000 more you get me to sign it. Now THAT'S a steal

It sure is!

It would be very cool to have a USMB store where we could buy coffee mugs with the USMB logo - hats, pens, mouse pads, memorabilia... that's what came to my mind.

Forum List

Back