Ck

Too late [MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION] has been banned for trying to selling her sons on USMB. 10 year ban with no chance of parole!

Attempting to sell your son is only a 10 year ban? That's not bad. What infraction do I get for attempting to sell somebody else's son? :eusa_eh:

You said in the What Would You Be Banned For thread that you welcome input and honest suggestions or questions are welcomed. So...I am going to take you up on that offer and ask something that has bugged me for some time although I can live with it no matter your decision.

Why do we have rep?

Edited because it was a mini novella.
:dunno: if there's a good answer to that question :) I guess we have it because it's an available 'feature' and it_seems_a lot of people like it. Sort of like drugs and alchohol

I have seen drugs and alcohol cause less drama. :tongue:

We have rep because we are humans meaning we are perverse. :lol:

We can and do have all sorts of fun with it.

I think we need a ban purgatory.

If someone gets pinked, he/she automatically loses 15% of his/her rep. Got 5000 rep? Say goodbye to 750 of it if you fuck up!! Sweeeeeet.

Now, we also need super-rep like once a month. A contest, and whoever wins, gets like 1,000 rep all at once!!!!

Finally, the REP IVs are here, you can now insert them directly into a vein.

Ok, that was a joke, but [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION], the rep purgatory idea is serious.

You said in the What Would You Be Banned For thread that you welcome input and honest suggestions or questions are welcomed. So...I am going to take you up on that offer and ask something that has bugged me for some time although I can live with it no matter your decision.

Why do we have rep?

Rep is a valuable thing. I only need a couple hundred more rep points and I can cash them in for a set of china.
hmmmm you might be on to something. Maybe we can set them up like Bing Rewards and open up a virtual store. 1000 rep points buys you a bag of M&M's or something :lol:

Just give us the bitcoins and no one gets hurt..

I think the site should set up a rep exchange where people who value rep can buy it from others.

Good idea. I will freely sell sons of mine

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Wow! Autocorrect is harsh. :lol:

I will sell some rep.. I think I will keep my son.

Yeah, we really know what you meant.

No rep at all, no headaches for the mods. No more complaining about who gets rep fast, no negging, no rep circles, no nothing.

Good idea. I will freely sell sons of mine

Wow! Autocorrect is harsh. :lol:

I will sell some rep.. I think I will keep my son.

Yeah, we really know what you meant.

Maybe not today. He is tired and cranky. It's either sell him or early bed time. Of course these are the nights I find him curled up in a chair asleep by 630.

That's a good thing, the sleeping curled up in a chair by 6:30. Innit? Or will he be wide awake at 2am? :eek:

Why do we have rep?

Rep is a valuable thing. I only need a couple hundred more rep points and I can cash them in for a set of china.
hmmmm you might be on to something. Maybe we can set them up like Bing Rewards and open up a virtual store. 1000 rep points buys you a bag of M&M's or something :lol:

A bag of M&M's?

Only 1000?

I'll become a rep whore for that:eusa_angel:

That's a good thing, the sleeping curled up in a chair by 6:30. Innit? Or will he be wide awake at 2am? :eek:

530am.
But I am wide awake by 5am. I have tomorrow off, but I will still wake up early. Ugh

A bag of M&M's?

Only 1000?

I'll become a rep whore for that:eusa_angel:

1000 and male mods strip.
CK looks like he might have a nice body.

Forum List

Back