What Is The Truth

brainsee

Jan 25, 2024
That's right. Another thread about truth, lies and all that sort of thing. This is one is about what the TRUTH is. I have seen many opinions on the matter. Even though I didn't ask for them. But now, I will tell you what the truth really is. All you have to do is just think of something you wouldn't be allowed to say here. Or just about anyplace else for that matter. Chances are, that is the truth.

I noticed mentioning that there is a John Robert's on the Epstein flight Manifest and that our treasonous Chief Judge might be compromised with a picture of him sticking something somewhere it shouldn't be tends to get deleted. Just speculation of course, but it would go a long way towards explaining how the piece of shit rules regressively on some serious cases.

Roberts.jpg

The Lefties on this board need to refresh their understanding of what a "lie" is. It is a statement that is known by the speaker to be false when it was spoken.

That pretty much disposes of the THOUSANDS of "lies" that they accused Trump of.

That's right. Another thread about truth, lies and all that sort of thing. This is one is about what the TRUTH is. I have seen many opinions on the matter. Even though I didn't ask for them. But now, I will tell you what the truth really is. All you have to do is just think of something you wouldn't be allowed to say here. Or just about anyplace else for that matter. Chances are, that is the truth.
the earth is egg shaped,,

• Banned
I noticed mentioning that there is a John Robert's on the Epstein flight Manifest and that our treasonous Chief Judge might be compromised with a picture of him sticking something somewhere it shouldn't be tends to get deleted. Just speculation of course, but it would go a long way towards explaining how the piece of shit rules regressively on some serious cases.

View attachment 899444

Nothing of what you posted makes much sense. That aside, you posted what you did and it wasn't deleted. So that means that truthful or not, it wasn't a "truth" that really natters. Might I make some suggestions? Try starting a thread about how inferior blacks are to Whites. Or one advocating the shooting of illegals as they crossed the border. You could also try one about how extremely racist the vast majority of jews are. Or how they allow for pedophilia and human sacrifice. You could also do many about how great a person Hitler actually was. Or how the holocaust never happened. Etc. etc. etc etc. That is, you could do a thread about any of those topics, if you knew the truth about them. Not that it is likely, if you did want to know the truth about them, all you have to do is send me a PM and ask me.

• Banned
The Lefties on this board need to refresh their understanding of what a "lie" is. It is a statement that is known by the speaker to be false when it was spoken.

That pretty much disposes of the THOUSANDS of "lies" that they accused Trump of.

As far as I know, none of what you mentioned is disallowed by this forum. So even if any of it is true, it isn't a truth truthful enough to be censored.

Nothing of what you posted makes much sense. That aside, you posted what you did and it wasn't deleted. So that means that truthful or not, it wasn't a "truth" that really natters. Might I make some suggestions? Try starting a thread about how inferior blacks are to Whites. Or one advocating the shooting of illegals as they crossed the border. You could also try one about how extremely racist the vast majority of jews are. Or how they allow for pedophilia and human sacrifice. You could also do many about how great a person Hitler actually was. Or how the holocaust never happened. Etc. etc. etc etc. That is, you could do a thread about any of those topics, if you knew the truth about them. Not that it is likely, if you did want to know the truth about them, all you have to do is send me a PM and ask me.
Well I'm not going to post a bullshit thread about superiority because I'm not an jabbering idiot or an asshole. I would oppose murdering people on the border, and I don't know any racist jews. Whatever other bullshit tangent you went off on was enough for me to ignore you.

Don't use Ignorance as an excuse for any trump LIE.

Is trump that 'unaware' of historical FACTS when he speaks that IF he is WRONG (Lying) you will just excuse it as......'well, he didn't think it was a lie.'

Well I'm not going to post a bullshit thread about superiority because I'm not an jabbering idiot or an asshole. I would oppose murdering people on the border, and I don't know any racist jews. Whatever other bullshit tangent you went off on was enough for me to ignore you.

Or........ You could have just told me that you don't want to know the truth about them. If you think you know it, I can guarantee you that you don't. Also, do you know why people don't know that they're stupid and brainwashed? Because they're stupid and brainwashed.

Then start embracing lies. It will get you into less trouble.

So believing that what you say is true, absolves the speaker of any responsibility? That's kind of cute, in a bent, sideways sort of way.

That's right. Another thread about truth, lies and all that sort of thing. This is one is about what the TRUTH is. ...

A lie is for example able to be true. So truth is independent from human beings and their interpretations.

... I have seen many opinions on the matter. ...

Opinions are only opinions. In "best" case two opinions are able to be the same opinion but this makes opinions not true. Also not if all human beings have the same opinion. Perhaps to have the same opinion is in reality not the best but the worst case? Who knows?
I would say philosophically is in this context the problem to see the difference between inter-subjective "truth" and objective "truth". Problematic is in this context that the words "objectivity" and "subjectivity" often change their position - not only currently between human beings but also in history. So: We all have and always had a damned big problem to see the difference between "looks like to be true" and "is really true"´.

Last edited:
All you have to do is just think of something you wouldn't be allowed to say here.

Eh? What is not allowed to say here as long as no one fights with unfair methods? Perhaps: "Xi Jing Ping and Donald Trump are the same idiots because they retransfer a better political system with more democratic elements back into a more worse political systen with less democratic elements"? In China I had a problem to say so - but here in the USA? In the USA everything is always a problem what someone says in whatever political dimension - but normally not a deadly problem - what maybe will be changed from dictator Donald Trump. In 10 years such sentences will perhaps be deadly and the CIA will try to kill me. Who knows? If I am right then many people will not like to hear this - specially not so the new fake-republicans of the USA who like to make the high traitor Donald Trump again to the president of the USA.

Or just about anyplace else for that matter. Chances are, that is the truth.

Eh? Do you understand what you say here?

Wer Wahrheit liebt, der urteilt scharf,
vorausgesetzt, daß er das darf.

Eugen Roth
He who loves truth makes sharp judgements,
provided that he is allowed to do so.

Last edited:
You have a conscience , if you have done evil to others or been reproaced for what you should have done and did not do, then it isn't just truth anymore, it is you answering for the evil you did knowing the truth that you violated.

Let's not pretend this is a barroom topic of no consequence Socrates thought that in the next life your evil would be punished, reason demands it.

Forum List

Back