Chris Rock Defies "No Jussie Smollett Jokes" Rule At The NAACP Awards...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Chris Rock Roasts Jussie Smollett at NAACP Awards: ‘What the Hell Was He Thinking?’

“They said no Jussie Smollett jokes. I know. What a waste of light skin. You know what I could do with that light skin? That curly hair? My career would be out of here. F—ing running Hollywood,” Rock joked.

“What the hell was he thinking?” Rock asked. “From now on, you’re Jessie from now on. You don’t even get the ‘U’ no more. That ‘U’ was respect. You don’t get no respect from me.”

Fucking brilliant. Just another example of why Chris Rock is one if the greatest comedians to ever live. You can't tell him what he can't make a joke about. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The NAACP was afraid of Jussie Smollett jokes, yet the crowd was fucking loving it. Trevor Noah's a comedian, and he looked like he was pissing himself laughing.

Chris Rock Roasts Jussie Smollett at NAACP Awards: ‘What the Hell Was He Thinking?’

“They said no Jussie Smollett jokes. I know. What a waste of light skin. You know what I could do with that light skin? That curly hair? My career would be out of here. F—ing running Hollywood,” Rock joked.

“What the hell was he thinking?” Rock asked. “From now on, you’re Jessie from now on. You don’t even get the ‘U’ no more. That ‘U’ was respect. You don’t get no respect from me.”

Fucking brilliant. Just another example of why Chris Rock is one if the greatest comedians to ever live. You can't tell him what he can't make a joke about. :)
oh - they can have rules THEY can't be mocked but you can't give a celebrity a mic at a fucking grocery store opening celebration where they rag on trump and they LOVE that.

people need to really grow some thicker skin.

The fastest way to hear a joke on a topic you would rather not is to the tell a comedian it is prohibited. When it comes to comedy there isn’t any sacred cows.

....Smollett's dumbass shit is some of the funniest/dumbest EVER --and they don't want anyone to joke about it??!!!
..SNL should've been all over this

Forum List

Back