Is this the end of Alex Jones ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
HuffPost is now part of Oath

I am struggling to think of a more disgusting human being, I dont have a problem with conspiracy theorists, bless them, but when they start hurting people then a line has to be drawn.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-1_21-11-29.png
    upload_2019-4-1_21-11-29.png
    47 KB · Views: 150
HuffPost is now part of Oath

I am struggling to think of a more disgusting human being, I dont have a problem with conspiracy theorists, bless them, but when they start hurting people then a line has to be drawn.

Um................Tommy....................not for nothing dude, but do you have another link? Huffpo is saying that they are part of a group called Oath, and in order for me to read the article, I would have to give them access to my computer, as well as my location. Sorry, but I'm not comfortable with this link.

Never mind.................I just Googled "alex jones psychosis" and was able to come up with another link that DOESN'T require access to my computer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ychosis/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d60186b3caec

You're right. He IS a piece of crap. Guess he's looking for any excuse to try to get himself out of hot water.

Claiming that he has a psychosis that was induced by all the "fake media" stories, which is why he was skeptical of the media, and that is why he claimed Sandy Hook was a false flag is beyond stupid.

Guy sensationalized things and manipulated people for ratings and profit, you know, just like CNN and MSNBC and, yes, FOX and numerous others.

His reach and actual damage is pretty limited IMO, compared to the real heavyweight contenders for most disgusting human award. I doubt Pol Pot, Hitler or Stalin would even let him in the clubhouse. Mengele would make him into a lampshade to light said clubhouse while all the boys laughed....

There will never be an end to Alex Jones. The name behind all the lies and hyperbolic rhetoric might change, but the essence of Alex Jones will always be with us. After Jones is gone, the crazies will demand someone pick up his mantle and carry on with what Jones does, and someone will do that. We, as a society, need to expose that vile craziness for what it is, and make it unacceptable to accept that crap as truth, no matter who is spouting it. It's the only chance we have to return to sane discourse..

There will always be an Alex Jones because there will always be an audience for irrational paranoid conspiracy.

It's funny that the people who want to see Jones crucified for peddling conspiracy theories are the same people who still to this day refuse to accept that the Russia collusion conspiracy was a big fat hoax.

There will never be an end to Alex Jones. The name behind all the lies and hyperbolic rhetoric might change, but the essence of Alex Jones will always be with us. After Jones is gone, the crazies will demand someone pick up his mantle and carry on with what Jones does, and someone will do that. We, as a society, need to expose that vile craziness for what it is, and make it unacceptable to accept that crap as truth, no matter who is spouting it. It's the only chance we have to return to sane discourse..

How do you propose that "we, as a society" make it unacceptable to entertain certain ideas?

How do you propose that "we, as a society" make it unacceptable to entertain certain ideas?
Education is the solution. And better mental health care. His followers seem to be either stupid,crazy or both.

Education is the solution. And better mental health care. His followers seem to be either stupid,crazy or both.

Should we also start sending religious people to mental institutions?

When one speaks of “education” as a means of suppressing opinions that one finds disagreeable, one is not speaking of genuine education at all, but of indoctrination, brainwashing, mind control.

A lot of them do seem to have a mental illness. They hear voices and imagine all sorts of things. I'm not sure mental institution could handle them all.

A lot of them do seem to have a mental illness. They hear voices and imagine all sorts of things. I'm not sure mental institution could handle them all.

You seem to have an extremely active imagination when it comes to to Trump.

No you trumpers do. You support him not matter what, what he said about shooting a person on 5th ave, I would imagine you trumpers would say "He had it coming", meaning the person he shot.

Trump has over 500 LLC's in Delaware, so just imagine how he is evading taxes. All the rich freaks are tax evaders.

Then again I imagine its only white women, because black women who have unwed babies are called "welfare moms" by you godly people.

Oh, and look at this. You're a believer in the most controversial conspiracy theory in history. You have absolutely no right to criticize Jones you colossal fucking hypocrite.

No the holocaust did not happen, but WWII did.

When one speaks of “education” as a means of suppressing opinions that one finds disagreeable, one is not speaking of genuine education at all, but of indoctrination, brainwashing, mind control.
Making up stories that victimise people who have lost their children.............. just for profit.
That is way more than "disagreeable ".

I am not shocked that you find that acceptable.

Forum List

Back