Chris Christie supports transgender surgery for kids

Fat Chris should run as a Democrat.

Last time I turned the channel to FOX news, they were giving Christie an audience to badmouth Trump

Fuck that.

A Faux "News" "conservative" to be sure. A huge supporter of W and all of W's big spending and "interventionalist" foreign policy....

Maybe Big Mike as running mate???

Why are Michelle Obama and George W. Bush such good friends? Inside an ...

Health Care in America is pills, hormones, sex change surgery, and Murderous Fraud Fax.

The more Americans avoid their "doctors" and start living healthy lifestyles, the better off we will be.

The American medical profession is chock full of treasonous sick liars...

Last time I turned the channel to FOX news, they were giving Christie an audience to badmouth Trump

Fuck that.
I saw that. He was just telling it like it is. Trump is bad for the party, bad for the nation, bad for anybody that support our laws over asshole that just want to run on culture war, as if it were an issue.

Mutilating kids is bad. Drugging kids to prevent normal biological development is bad.

Let mom cross dress them until they are 18, after that they can lop off whatever they choose to.

Actual sex change surgery in children is extremely rare
It is also not the norm with Transexuals

However, many trans children will be given puberty blockers. Waiting until they are 18 is too late, the transition has already occurred

Forum List

Back