The REAL homosexual Agenda...

But of course it doesn't matter to you, because you're a peaceful American Islam, preaching peaceful Islamic method in the Southwest....(in a quiet, well-defended cell no doubt, with your moral slave women and gun-toting little boys clustered around you, living like animals in the middle of the most civilized country in the world.....I hear there are a few places like that in Texas. Tell me, do the ladies get to go out and sample the chili when you're bar hopping and pretending to be US students?).

But of course it doesn't matter to you, because you're a peaceful American Islam, preaching peaceful Islamic method in the Southwest....(in a quiet, well-defended cell no doubt, with your moral slave women and gun-toting little boys clustered around you, living like animals in the middle of the most civilized country in the world.....I hear there are a few places like that in Texas. Tell me, do the ladies get to go out and sample the chili when you're bar hopping and pretending to be US students?).
Forget to take your meds today???

So some pervert starts a web site in his moms basement. I wish he would go to Iran and try to increase membership!!

I would even by his ticket for him :lol:

Islam, the religion of tolerance! You've seen it here first hand folks! Wow! You really are doing the image of Islam a power of good.:badgrin:

Particularly given his initial posts. He's obviously very tolerant. Of everyone but women, homosexuals, Jews, Christians, Americans, and ..... oh gosh, who else?

But when we accept his ultimate wisdom and graciousness, he's promised us the peace that can only be....Islam......

Good grief.

pe·do·phil·ia
Pronunciation: \ˌpe-də-ˈfi-lē-ə, ˈpē-\
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin
Date: 1906
: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

m-w.com

Precisely! Now, how old was Aisha when she was deflowered?
Nine years old I believe.:D

Oh yeah, those damned crusaders.

What ever happened to good old Constantinople, anyway?

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Constantinople
Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night.

Forum List

Back