11 Year Old Girl Raped By Illegal Alien

Oh and btw, this is how you know that the democrats are fucked up pieces of shit to let this happen. I'm not saying all democrats as I already know for a fact that Slade3200 who's somewhat a democrat would be absolutely disgusted by this, but underneath a Trump Administration (even you have to admit Slade) the border would never have been allowed to remain open in the first place.
I Guess I don’t understand what is meant by Open border because from what I see there are still agents, checkpoints, processing and deportations. That’s not open in my eyes but maybe you mean something else by that term?

I Guess I don’t understand what is meant by Open border because from what I see there are still agents, checkpoints, processing and deportations. That’s not open in my eyes but maybe you mean something else by that term?

It means that the democrats are allowing illegal immigrants free access into this country just like CarlinAnnArbor said and because of that people are getting injured and killed and unfortunately like this poor child rape.

Btw, still nothing from Coyote who claims that it barely even happens yet?

It means that the democrats are allowing illegal immigrants free access into this country just like CarlinAnnArbor said and because of that people are getting injured and killed and unfortunately like this poor child rape.

Will probably come and say, "it happens less than 1% of the time", which then proves that Marxists/Demofascists dont give a rats ass about people, by marginalizing the act against an 11 year old girl.

Will probably come and say, "it happens less than 1% of the time", which then proves that Marxists/Demofascists dont give a rats ass about people, by marginalizing the act against an 11 year old girl.

I don't give a shit about how much it happens though. The fact that it happens at all is a huge problem to me. One of my neighbors said that when it comes to dealing with people like this hanging them isn't enough. They need to be hung by their toes and set on fire.

They are processed and RELEASED into this country. Sound like an open border to the rest of us
Open in the sense that people can come and go, sure... Like it is pretty much everywhere else in the world. But it's not open in the sense that there isn't any border enforcement or immigration processes.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Would you want to shut down tourism? Like not allow anybody to fly or drive in for vacation? Just curious as they also get free access to this country.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
But it's not open in the sense that there isn't any border enforcement or immigration processes.

Hate to be the one to tell you this but there isn't.

Would you want to shut down tourism? Like not allow anybody to fly or drive in for vacation? Just curious as they also get free access to this country.

No, but there's a process there. For now I want you to focus on the fact that people keep getting hurt/raped and killed. Now I know that you know that's a problem.

Hate to be the one to tell you this but there isn't.

No, but there's a process there. For now I want you to focus on the fact that people keep getting hurt/raped and killed. Now I know that you know that's a problem.
You need to stop lying.

Its a tragedy when anybody gets hurt and killed. That unfortunately happens every day with most of the crime happening between US citizens. All we can do is screen people who come into our country best we can do our best to keep our streets safe. I don't see the difference between screening somebody who illegally crosses the border and somebody who drives across a checkpoint.... Either person is capable of committing crime in our country

Its a tragedy when anybody gets hurt and killed. That unfortunately happens every day with most of the crime happening between US citizens. All we can do is screen people who come into our country best we can do our best to keep our streets safe. I don't see the difference between screening somebody who illegally crosses the border and somebody who drives across a checkpoint.... Either person is capable of committing crime in our country

True, but we still need our border secured.

You mean they're documenting illegal immigrants?
Yeah, border patrol in every border state pick up and process illegal immigrants. They get court dates if they claim asylum and they get deported if they have criminal records. Nowhere that I've seen do border patrol agents just let people go without record of who they and without setting a trial date to arrange for documentation or deportation.

Forum List

Back