Attorney has good summary: how BOTH sides in Trump issue can be partisan

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I really didn't know how to phrase things in OP title but anyhow..

Dersh, at 4:20 or thereabouts, mentions how the leftist media has (my words) convicted Trump already. But the other side, he says, acts like (again, my paraphrase) Trump did nothing wrong.

Well, I have been following this (I'm going to call it) Indictment of Government Story (the libs call it a Trump indictment) for quite some time and with an open mind.

Attorney Alan Dershowitz mentions "nuance" but his own summary on this issue could use some nuance.

It is not that Trump supporters don't care about facts or truth! Not at all.

It is, for one, because we are NOT getting those from the mainstream media (which is hardly mainstream so shouldn't be called that. They are leftist wacko hacksters)

Oh, they tell us THEIR version of this story, but NOT "the other side." The other side is that gummit is protecting those who did FAR worse...

This is why I am now calling it the Indictment of Government case...

We cannot have a government that plays political favorites... The double standard is alienating something like 60% of the population. Even democrats have been polled saying govt agencies are corrupt and politicized...

Last edited:
Right. the MSM is taking leaks from corrupt GOVT to make it appear as if Trump was going around showing Nuclear War secrets. Preposterous.

Right. the MSM is taking leaks from corrupt GOVT to make it appear as if Trump was going around showing Nuclear War secrets. Preposterous.

It's worse than that. The dims are the ones who have given Classified info to our enemies... There is evidence that when hitlery set up her private server rather than using the govt-sanctioned one all govt leaders are supposed to use... foreign government and/or others hacked into it.. But as we can see... nothing was done about that serious matter. It's only serious when Trump may have ... done something FAR less...

Then there is this:

BRIBERY is an impeachable offense.

The dumb ass "reasons" for impeaching Trump had nothing to do with bribery or any other crime

Why is Congress dragging its feet ? Maybe they are still collecting evidence.. OK, no maybe to it... but it doesn't look like anyone dragged their feet RE Trump and there wasn't even anything impeachable there..

It's worse than that. The dims are the ones who have given Classified info to our enemies... There is evidence that when hitlery set up her private server rather than using the govt-sanctioned one all govt leaders are supposed to use... foreign government and/or others hacked into it.. But as we can see... nothing was done about that serious matter. It's only serious when Trump may have ... done something FAR less...
Great, great. OP wants to make it a "Hitlery" issue. Don't you ever get tired of uselessly beating your head against the same post, knowing it to be a political rhetoric point, totally useless in any court and will not come into evidence in Donny's trial. You guys had best be looking for real legal arguments. Afterall, look how well your rhetorical assaults without evidence, on the 2020 election turned out. You wanted to be in court with courthouse step rhetoric, but the judges were only willing to have evidentiary arguments, not political bullshit, and you went down in flames 62 times straight. Now you are warming up for a re-make movie, similar to the one that failed the first time, starring the same dumbassed guy?

Great, great. OP wants to make it a "Hitlery" issue. Don't you ever get tired of uselessly beating your head against the same post, knowing it to be a political rhetoric point, totally useless in any court and will not come into evidence in Donny's trial. You guys had best be looking for real legal arguments. Afterall, look how well your rhetorical assaults without evidence, on the 2020 election turned out. You wanted to be in court with courthouse step rhetoric, but the judges were only willing to have evidentiary arguments, not political bullshit, and you went down in flames 62 times straight. Now you are warming up for a re-make movie, similar to the one that failed the first time, starring the same dumbassed guy?

what a whiney little shill you are...

:bigbed:
:bigbed:

Forum List

Back