The REAL homosexual Agenda...

Now that's sick.

Exrpess your disgust. Try to get the laws changed. That's fine.

But suggesting killing people who have not themselves killed and who are not at war with you - who, in fact, qua the characteristic you idendify them by have not necessarily hurt anyone at all? Talk about deranged.
I believe in the rule of law. I am Not suggesting that people kill homos at random.

But I do support the countries who have criminalized homosexuality.

These nations have laws and courts where homos are legally tried for their crime. If found guilty, then they are sentenced and punished.

There is nothing wrong with that, and I wish we had the same laws here in America for these perverse sodomites.,

who cares if you "support" it? just leave them alone. same as if someone doesn't "support" muslims, they should leave *you* alone.
The homo agenda won't leave normal people alone.

Evey city now has sick "Gay Pride" parades.

The homo degenerates now want to get legally married.

They want to teach children in school that their vile lifestyle is moral and OKl.

I do not support this vile lifestyle or the perverted people who practice it.

Hmmmm. If I didn't know better, I might have thought this statement was referring to Islam.

And they say Islam is a religion of tolerance. I see no evidence here.

Is this person a troll with the sole objective of inflaming, or is he really part of what is becoming the enemy within?

And they say Islam is a religion of tolerance. I see no evidence here.

Is this person a troll with the sole objective of inflaming, or is he really part of what is becoming the enemy within?
Do you Bootneck have tolerance for rapists, murders, or child molesters?

Homosexuals are criminals in many countries.

There is No difference between rapists, child molesters, homosexuals, or other perverts.

I have NO tolerence for any of these people and want to see then locked up for the criminals they are.

Do you Bootneck have tolerance for rapists, murders, or child molesters?

Homosexuals are criminals in many countries.

There is No difference between rapists, child molesters, homosexuals, or other perverts.

I have NO tolerence for any of these people and want to see then locked up for the criminals they are.

The subject isn't about rapists, child molesters or murderers. Stop trying to deflect.

There is NO difference in many countries. They are all mentally ill criminals who need lto be locked up for the good of society.

Are you on drugs? Other countries? You're in the good old US of A, in case you don't know.. Here, child molestation is a crime (one I feel worthy of death). Here, rape is a crime (one where I feel you should be turned over to your victim for punishment). Here, being attracted to someone of the same sex is NOT a crime.

If you're going to lock someone up for simply being gay, what are you going to do with all the real criminals?

Are you on drugs? Other countries? You're in the good old US of A, in case you don't know.. Here, child molestation is a crime (one I feel worthy of death). Here, rape is a crime (one where I feel you should be turned over to your victim for punishment). Here, being attracted to someone of the same sex is NOT a crime.

If you're going to lock someone up for simply being gay, what are you going to do with all the real criminals?
Homosexuality used to be a crime here in America, and hopefully, will be a crime again in the future.

Homosexuality used to be a crime here in America, and hopefully, will be a crime again in the future.

If that's the case, I'll swear on a stack of bibles that I know for a fact that you're gay. Hopefully, you'll be disposed of with the rest of the trash.

Forum List

Back