Chris Christie is reconsidering !!!!!!!

Chris-Christie-Run.jpg

Christie-Obama-6.jpg

Seriously, who in their right mind would vote for Twinkie Boy? He can even manage his own body.
Seriously, how old are you?

You are far and away the biggest waste of bandwidth on this board.

Do yourself a favor, lil' man....grow up, go out and get an education, and come back and see if you can actually contribute something intelligent up here.

Christ, liberal progressives are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Aw, Pee-wee Ranger is at it again with the most hateful foul mouth on the Internet. He's been that way on every board I've ever seen him on. Never changes... just the same ole shit...

Aw, Pee-wee Ranger is at it again with the most hateful foul mouth on the Internet. He's been that way on every board I've ever seen him on. Never changes... just the same ole shit...

He's giving you good advice. I suggest you take it. learn something. Find a way to actually contribute to discussion.

Christie rolls over his opponents. He understands weighty issues. He wants to "trim the fat". Christie feasts on campaigning. He's got a huge personality and he's a whale of a politician.

He's giving you good advice. I suggest you take it. learn something. Find a way to actually contribute to discussion.

You mean like becoming a Tea-Tard Republican?

Christie rolls over his opponents. He understands weighty issues. He wants to "trim the fat". Christie feasts on campaigning. He's got a huge personality and he's a whale of a politician.

ROTFLMBAO!!!! :lol: :lol:

sources say Christie is reconsidering about staying out of the presidential race !!lwith an almost certain win by the GOP over Obama in 2012 and kick in the fact that conservatives,independents,and moderates are going to turn out in record numbers to vote for whomever wins the primary Christie knows that the biggest battle will not be in defeating Obama but winning the GOP nomination !! and with his blunt ,direct way of getting his point across that Americans love this guy could very well do it !!!:cool:

Then what will be interesting to see is how many times this blunt direct way of his will get his foot lodged in his mouth.

Grow up, and get an education, lil' man........It may help aleve some of that idiocy you continually spew.

let me see if I have the rules down yet...

Comments about skin color are off limits, but comments about weight are ok. Right?

Pathetic little children have nothing of substance to argue against Christie, so they start with weight jokes, like his weight really disqualifies him or makes him less able to govern.

Sad, really.

Comments about skin color are off limits, but comments about weight are ok. Right?

Pathetic little children have nothing of substance to argue against Christie, so they start with weight jokes, like his weight really disqualifies him or makes him less able to govern.

Sad, really.

I take it you don't find Christie to be a RINO eh?

Sad, really.

What does that have to do with his weight? I thought we were supposed to be discussing how his excess body fat prevents him form governing and disqualifies him as presidential material?

Sad, really.

What does that have to do with his weight? I thought we were supposed to be discussing how his excess body fat prevents him form governing and disqualifies him as presidential material?

Seems like you're just reaching for any straw that will enable you to defend Christie.

The man's HEALTH is a MAJOR issue...that's important. Deal with it!

Seems like you're just reaching for any straw that will enable you to defend Christie.

The man's HEALTH is a MAJOR issue...that's important. Deal with it!

I'm reaching for straws? Whiners and cry babies like you are all over him because of his weight, then when I call you dip-shits on that, you grasp at the 'you don't think he's a RINO' straw?

I could give two shits less about how much or how little an elected official weighs. I care more about the way they do their jobs. Too bad asshats like you don't.

Saying Christie can't govern effectively or isn't presidential material because of his weight is just as bad and just as stupid as the people who said Obama couldn't/shouldn't be president because he's black. Congrats on lumping yourself in with 'that' group, dip-shit.

Forum List

Back