Ron Desantis falls behind Chris Christie for 2nd place in New Hampshire poll

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Well, Desantis was hoping that revamping his campaign staff would result in change.
Things changed alright! His poll numbers are getting worse. LOL.
I mean, Chris Christie, really? Desantis should just withdraw.

Well, Desantis was hoping that revamping his campaign staff would result in change.
Pleasuring yourself to the Trump indictments AND the demise of DeSantis?

Tissues.jpg

Here, you are making a mess all over these forums.

Now go pay for an abortion or gender transformation for a grade schooler or something to celebrate.

strange considering how many DeSantis commercials I'm getting on streaming channels.

(and not one Christie ad)

If the DNC can rig elections to elect Biden I'm sure they can do it to nominate Crispy Cream.
So the DNC wants Trump to be far ahead of Christie?
And also the DNC somehow have influence over the Republican primary, you think.
Do us all a favor and delete your account while you work on getting a brain.

So the DNC wants Trump to be far ahead of Christie?
And also the DNC somehow have influence over the Republican primary, you think.
Do us all a favor and delete your account while you work on getting a brain.
It matters little what you and I want, only what the DNC wants matters.

DNC lives matter, and not anyone else's.

That must mean that Trump is light years ahead of the field. The even have a Biden donor as judge going after him (according to a European poster on youtube), he is that much of a favourite.

It's hard to envision but it could be Christie's sense of patriotism that's arisen, as opposed to his personal ambitions.

And it just might be the beginning of the move away from Trump and the insanity that could destroy democracy in America.

Nourish it and save your country!

It's not his staff. It's him

It's hard to envision but it could be Christie's sense of patriotism that's arisen, as opposed to his personal ambitions.

And it just might be the beginning of the move away from Trump and the insanity that could destroy democracy in America.

Nourish it and save your country!
So now that Crispy Cream has attacked Trump he became a patriot overnight.

Just like McCain.

Do tell.

That must mean that Trump is light years ahead of the field. The even have a Biden donor as judge going after him (according to a European poster on youtube), he is that much of a favourite.
Your own mental illness is only going to attract extremist Americans who are stricken with the Trump insanity.

Do most Canadians want to see America's democracy be brought to it's knees?

Will it just accelerate the motion of the Brics takeover of the title?

The time has come for America to defeat Russia. That's the final option for America now.

It matters little what you and I want, only what the DNC wants matters.

DNC lives matter, and not anyone else's.
Yup, the DNC has taken over the courts, Congress, WH, elections etc etc. You guys should just stay home from now on.

Your own mental illness is only going to attract extremist Americans who are stricken with the Trump insanity.

Do most Canadians want to see America's democracy be brought to it's knees?

Will it just accelerate the motion of the Brics takeover of the title?

The time has come for America to defeat Russia. That's the final option for America now.
Yes, we are all going to vote for Biden again to defeat Russia by giving the Ukraine trillions of dollars and save democracy cuz voting anything other than for one party, the DNC, is anti-democracy.

I mean really, do you ever hear yourself talk?

Forum List

Back