GOP DEBATE: Did Anyone see Chris Christie Attempt to make Trans issues "Parental Rights"?

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
This was a shocking "wow" to see.

Chris Christie refused to denounce giving sterilizing hormonal procedures or surgical genital mutilation to children because he believed in "parental rights".

Ron DeSantis quickly smacked him down, saying a parent does not have the "right" to abuse their child.

I'm just wondering what Chris Christie was thinking, if he actually belives that, or if he's been bitten by the woke bug and is begging for a pat on the back from the leftist institutions during his presidential bid.

There is little debate as to why it is moral to deny these procedures to children. They can't legally consent, and they cannot foresee the permanent damage these decisions will do for their entire lives going forward. Those who coax such treatments to children are grooming them towards permanent damage to their functioning body, while the decision may not be a permanent one. The groomers want you to "act now", and champion/celebrate those that do. They also demean and attempt to censor the de-transitioners who are speaking out about how F'd up the process of how they were misled and lied to by woke doctors, society, and media.

Chris Christie was never a serious presidential candidate, but he just signed his own execution in the GOP by taking that stance. He thinks the government is not allowed to step in and prevent child abuse.

Chris Christie refused to denounce giving sterilizing hormonal procedures or surgical genital mutilation to children because he believed in "parental rights".

Ron DeSantis quickly smacked him down, saying a parent does not have the "right" to abuse their child.

I'm just wondering what Chris Christie was thinking, if he actually belives that, or if he's been bitten by the woke bug and is begging for a pat on the back from the leftist institutions during his presidential bid.

There is little debate as to why it is moral to deny these procedures to children. They can't legally consent, and they cannot foresee the permanent damage these decisions will do for their entire lives going forward. Those who coax such treatments to children are grooming them towards permanent damage to their functioning body, while the decision may not be a permanent one. The groomers want you to "act now", and champion/celebrate those that do. They also demean and attempt to censor the de-transitioners who are speaking out about how F'd up the process of how they were misled and lied to by woke doctors, society, and media.

Chris Christie was never a serious presidential candidate, but he just signed his own execution in the GOP by taking that stance. He thinks the government is not allowed to step in and prevent child abuse.
The fatass will say or do whatever it takes to make the leftwing media love him.

The fatass will say or do whatever it takes to make the leftwing media love him.
I'm not sure it's that simple, thus, so weird.

I don't think Christie is intentiontally taking a stand he doesn't deep-down agree with to get favor with the leftist media/big tech/corporations etc., he actually believes it.

That's what's creepy.

I'm not sure it's that simple, thus, so weird.

I don't think Christie is intentiontally taking a stand he doesn't deep-down agree with to get favor with the leftist media/big tech/corporations etc., he actually believes it.

That's what's creepy.

No Christy is trying to play the middle by saying he supporters parental rights he thinks he can doge the trans issue and not set himself up to be attacked by the left wing media.

I will note Haley held the same view as Christy.

You Bingos also don't have the right to just call whatever you want abuse. If Florida were really treating it as abuse then they wouldn't allow parents to travel the next state over to abuse their children.

You Bingos also don't have the right to just call whatever you want abuse. If Florida were really treating it as abuse then they wouldn't allow parents to travel the next state over to abuse their children.
The trans issue is really an agenda to blur the real problems while creating that as a problem also. Only a stupid people would allow men wearing dresses or having operations to change sex go into schools when just some years before most were in the sex districts of cities and towns. Giving a person dignity is different than spending much more on resources to promote that dignity interfering with others.

Forum List

Back