Chris Christie is reconsidering !!!!!!!

It's Obama's job to create jobs for your company?

Didn't Obama claim he was 'focused like a laser on jobs'?

He is, killing one industry at a time

Over 30,000 factories moved out of the country during Bush's administration. What's the number on the Obama administration.

And..we lost Arthur Anderson, Enron, Lehman, Bear Stearns; we had multiple bank failures and a near collapse of the whole financial industry.

He was almost as bad as Hoover and Reagan in that department.

So go on..what's been "failing" during Obama's three years? Eh?

Which ones has he killed so far?

Killing strangling they are many descriptors used to describe the anti business policies of this admin.

We can start with three clear attacks on oil, from production through distribution.
You didnt forget about Gibson guitars did you? How about fishing?

And the oil industry has been hurt financially in some way? Really? SHow me your proof.

What about Gibson guitars? What about the fishing industry?

Killing strangling they are many descriptors used to describe the anti business policies of this admin.

We can start with three clear attacks on oil, from production through distribution.

Ah..so..Gibson. They employ like thousands world wide. So they should be exempt from the law..right?

:lmao:

They bankrupt yet?

Didn't Obama claim he was 'focused like a laser on jobs'?

Over 30,000 factories moved out of the country during Bush's administration. What's the number on the Obama administration.

And..we lost Arthur Anderson, Enron, Lehman, Bear Stearns; we had multiple bank failures and a near collapse of the whole financial industry.

Factories have been leaving since the 70S The unenforced free trade agreement has been a detriment for remaining here.

And the oil industry has been hurt financially in some way? Really? SHow me your proof.

The fishing industry is suffering from overfishing. And the gulf oil spill. Two things the Obama administration has nothing to do with. In fact..the Obama administration MADE BP pay for the accident, unlike what Boehner and Barton wanted to do, which was to lay the whole thing on the tax payers.

Gibson broke the law and was using prohibited materials to make guitars. They got busted.

And they are still in business.

At this point,I will settle for any combination of Romney/Christie/Cain/Rubio. I don't know how anyone can tolerate much more of Obama's weekly speeches about infrastructure and stealing more money from the 3 Million Millionaires of which Obama seems to believe exsist. (he never tells his audiences how many millionaires have fallen off the cliff since he took office.

Fallen off the cliff?

America has more millionaires and billionaires then any other place on the planet.

depends on how you look at it.
countries-with-the-most-millionaires: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance
Singapore, a country with a population of about 5.1 million, had the greatest concentration of millionaire households: 11.4 percent of the country's total.

Last edited:
I predict Christie will be the new POTUS.

I definetly believe he is running, because it makes sense on so many levels.

I know for a fact that Christie is no liberal. The only candidate more conservative is Cain. Christie's rhetoric may lead one to belive he's liberal, but not his governing..

The left is really being pathetic with all this talk about his weight....It's like their all in third grade.

America needs a strong leader, and Chris Christie is the real deal!

Proof you guys shut shell oil down after spending a few billion.

Are you always so ignorant of current events?

Republicans are looking for a savior, a hero, a superman, another Reagan, a mythological figure who leads them to the promised land, he must be white, a white Christian man, who speaks their truths, best unknown, so the myth can be created whole cloth.

Did anyone hear the woman's plea to Chris Christie to save us from eternal damnation in his speech at the Reagan fantasy museum? I wonder where she was when Bush Jr was president? Or where she was when the Reagan economy of smoking mirrors collapsed? It reminds me of my earlier thread, 'When 'Dreams' are under attack we're all in trouble. Whose dreams, I wonder? Dreams are hazy things...Picture in your mind that bucolic past we have lost. http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...es-of-midcans-insights-into-contemporary.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ning-and-otherwise-engaging-in-criticism.html

Last edited:
let me see if I have the rules down yet...

Comments about skin color are off limits, but comments about weight are ok. Right?

That is correct. Comments about skin color are off limits, but comments about big ears aren't.

Chris Christie is so fat that when he sits around the house...

He creates policies that are bad for working people.

Factories have been leaving since the 70S The unenforced free trade agreement has been a detriment for remaining here.

You're partially right.

But it was more the Eisenhower deferred tax liability on overseas profit that started it. And it was a means to help struggling third world nations. But it came with no strings attached and the affect was that third world nations got the business but didn't do anything about sharing the profits. So they are still third world nations with some very rich people in them. Then Clinton signed NAFTA into law. He did attach some strings. He gave states funding to re-educate people displaced by the law. Worked like a charm here..but not so much overseas. Same effect as Eisenhower. THEN Bush came in and issued a TAX HOLIDAY. That's when things went into overdrive..and companies started closing plants here and opening them up overseas. It was a double whammy. Loss of jobs here..cheap labor there and not much to bring many countries out of the third world.

Proof you guys shut shell oil down after spending a few billion.

Are you always so ignorant of current events?

I asked if the industry has been hurt financially, but let's start with Shell Oil shall we?

Shell profits double to $18.6bn, boosted by high oil prices

Shell profits double to $18.6bn, boosted by high oil prices - Telegraph

At this point,I will settle for any combination of Romney/Christie/Cain/Rubio. I don't know how anyone can tolerate much more of Obama's weekly speeches about infrastructure and stealing more money from the 3 Million Millionaires of which Obama seems to believe exsist. (he never tells his audiences how many millionaires have fallen off the cliff since he took office.

Fallen off the cliff?

America has more millionaires and billionaires then any other place on the planet.

depends on how you look at it.
countries-with-the-most-millionaires: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance
Singapore, a country with a population of about 5.1 million, had the greatest concentration of millionaire households: 11.4 percent of the country's total.

:lol: You guys are hilarious. Percentage wise, Obama has "spent" less money then most of his predecessors. In terms of amount of dollars, Obama has "spent" more.

You guys always go with the latter.

Now you go with the former.

Stick with one model..will ya?

:eusa_whistle:

You're partially right.

But it was more the Eisenhower deferred tax liability on overseas profit that started it. And it was a means to help struggling third world nations. But it came with no strings attached and the affect was that third world nations got the business but didn't do anything about sharing the profits. So they are still third world nations with some very rich people in them. Then Clinton signed NAFTA into law. He did attach some strings. He gave states funding to re-educate people displaced by the law. Worked like a charm here..but not so much overseas. Same effect as Eisenhower. THEN Bush came in and issued a TAX HOLIDAY. That's when things went into overdrive..and companies started closing plants here and opening them up overseas. It was a double whammy. Loss of jobs here..cheap labor there and not much to bring many countries out of the third world.

What you are saying is that business left because of low taxes.

I just cant buy that. There is a ton more to it.

sources say Christie is reconsidering about staying out of the presidential race !!lwith an almost certain win by the GOP over Obama in 2012 and kick in the fact that conservatives,independents,and moderates are going to turn out in record numbers to vote for whomever wins the primary Christie knows that the biggest battle will not be in defeating Obama but winning the GOP nomination !! and with his blunt ,direct way of getting his point across that Americans love this guy could very well do it !!!:cool:

I wonder how many of the current "candidates" will drop out immediately if Christie decides to throw his fat ass into the ring?

christiejumpsintotherace.jpg

You're partially right.

What you are saying is that business left because of low taxes.

I just cant buy that. There is a ton more to it.

You may not believe that..but that's the case. Sure there is more to it but you may not "like" those factors either.

The bottom line in any business is profit. And the fact is before regulations were put into place, many businesses were doing things like using child labor, locking factory workers into workplaces so they couldn't leave, putting poison into their products and making defective goods.

Upon leaving office, Greenspan said he didn't factor in how greedy people could be when he was making policy.

But that should always be a factor.

Forum List

Back