Chris Christie is reconsidering !!!!!!!

If the obese tub of shit ever becomes president, he better have a reliable VP in the wings, because Twinkie Boy could blow at gasket at any time. He would savage working men and women.

Those pushing Mr. Christie to run include the media mogul Rupert Murdoch, former Secretary of State Henry A. Kissinger, Nancy Reagan and the conservative columnist William Kristol.

Much More: Chris Christie - The New York Times

Honestly, is their anything more evil than the Republican Party?

At this point,I will settle for any combination of Romney/Christie/Cain/Rubio. I don't know how anyone can tolerate much more of Obama's weekly speeches about infrastructure and stealing more money from the 3 Million Millionaires of which Obama seems to believe exsist. (he never tells his audiences how many millionaires have fallen off the cliff since he took office.

At this point,I will settle for any combination of Romney/Christie/Cain/Rubio. I don't know how anyone can tolerate much more of Obama's weekly speeches about infrastructure and stealing more money from the 3 Million Millionaires of which Obama seems to believe exsist. (he never tells his audiences how many millionaires have fallen off the cliff since he took office.

It's hard to believe we all live on the same planet.

I know many are really enamoured with Christie just as I was, but I got to thinking, he hasn't been vented well, and how much do I NOT know? Not sure if I want him to chance it with Cain and Gingrich in the running. They have been pretty well vetted so far...

I liked Perry, but his two mistakes on illegals and the std shots for young girls changed it for me. Too big of mistakes.

If you are rejected a highly qualified candidate over two petty issues like that, maybe we need to revoke your franchise.

The planet I live on, my plant just fired 20 employees out of 170. At the beginning of the Obama years, we employed nearly 300 people.

I'm personally not happy with ANY of the GOP candidates, but any of them would be an improvement over Obama.

The planet I live on, my plant just fired 20 employees out of 170. At the beginning of the Obama years, we employed nearly 300 people.

I'm personally not happy with ANY of the GOP candidates, but any of them would be an improvement over Obama.

It's Obama's job to create jobs for your company?

sources say Christie is reconsidering about staying out of the presidential race !!lwith an almost certain win by the GOP over Obama in 2012 and kick in the fact that conservatives,independents,and moderates are going to turn out in record numbers to vote for whomever wins the primary Christie knows that the biggest battle will not be in defeating Obama but winning the GOP nomination !! and with his blunt ,direct way of getting his point across that Americans love this guy could very well do it !!!:cool:

I wonder how many of the current "candidates" will drop out immediately if Christie decides to throw his fat ass into the ring?

Wouldn't that be a freakin hoot and a half? We elected a right-leaning Democrat, and they'll elect a left-leaning Republican.

Well he's already hurting Romney and helping Perry.

If he gets fully in he will just cancel out Romney and assure Perry the nod.

He's basically killed any support from the Tea Party by supporting a Muslim judge and calling them loons.

If the obese tub of shit ever becomes president, he better have a reliable VP in the wings, because Twinkie Boy could blow at gasket at any time. He would savage working men and women.

Those pushing Mr. Christie to run include the media mogul Rupert Murdoch, former Secretary of State Henry A. Kissinger, Nancy Reagan and the conservative columnist William Kristol.

Much More: Chris Christie - The New York Times
he'll have Newt !!!:eusa_angel:

Didn't Obama claim he was 'focused like a laser on jobs'?

Didn't Obama claim he was 'focused like a laser on jobs'?

He is, killing one industry at a time

Fallen off the cliff?

America has more millionaires and billionaires then any other place on the planet.

he's to fat,he wont win because he's fat ,fat ,fat ,fat !!! thats all the left's got ???? maybe he will get the fat vote !!! and that should help him win by a landslide !!!!.....Churchill was fat !!! Franklin was fat !!! liberal hero FDR was fat and morbidly ill !!!..........libbs are getting worried !!!...........BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA !!!

Forum List

Back