Ron Desantis falls behind Chris Christie for 2nd place in New Hampshire poll

Well, Desantis was hoping that revamping his campaign staff would result in change.
Things changed alright! His poll numbers are getting worse. LOL.
I mean, Chris Christie, really? Desantis should just withdraw.
Run a poll in Florida and see what happens.

So now that Crispy Cream has attacked Trump he became a patriot overnight.

Just like McCain.

Do tell.
I suspect that he's more about true patriotism much more than personal fortune.

Regardless, it's the desired effect against DeSantis's Trumpism to the extreme.

Yes, we are all going to vote for Biden again to defeat Russia by giving the Ukraine trillions of dollars and save democracy cuz voting anything other than for one party, the DNC, is anti-democracy.

I mean really, do you ever hear yourself talk?
Trillions?
1692119851229.gif

Yes, we are all going to vote for Biden again to defeat Russia by giving the Ukraine trillions of dollars and save democracy cuz voting anything other than for one party, the DNC, is anti-democracy.

Are you so ignorant that you don't understand by now that I as a Canadian would prefer Trump destroy your democracy, rather than Biden starting a nuclear war that will destroy all of humanity?

Trump is in the very least a longshot for saving the world from America's military aggression!

America has stumbled into a 'real' war, against a very worthy foe!

There's no chance of winning this one!

Ron DeSantis is losing all support in Florida. His "anti-woke" agenda is a massive failure. The state has lost over 5,000 public school teachers since the "don't say gay" bill was passed.

The Construction Industry is facing severe worker shortages due to Florida's new law requiring immigrants to have a special ID card issued only in Florida. Immigrants with green cards or other documentation cannot work in Florida until they have been certified by the State of Florida as "legal immigrants".

Obstetricians and gynacologists are leaving Florida because of the restrictive 6 week abortion laws:

Ron De Santis will have a very tough time being re-elected in Florida.

Neither one has a snowballs chance of beating Trump...so why does it matter?

From the OPs link...

Screenshot_20230815-124117-813.png

Chris Christie at 9% was beaten by 40 points by Trump at 49%!

DeSantis as 8% was beaten by 41 points by Trump at 49%!

Yes...it's surprising that Chris Christie edged DeSantis by one percentage point...BUT THEY BOTH WERE ABSOLUTELY CLOBBERED BY TRUMP.

It's like arguing over which country achieved a higher orbit around the Earth when the United States went all the way to the MOON.

Going to the Moon is the story.

Trump wins.

EDT July 21, 2023

BOCA RATON, Fla. — Gov. Ron DeSantis is now trailing former President Donald Trump by 20 percentage points among Florida voters in the upcoming 2024 Republican Presidential primary, according to recent poll numbers.
New polling results from Florida Atlantic University show Trump with the biggest lead over DeSantis of all major GOP primary polls conducted in 2023.

The poll asked registered Republican voters, "If the GOP Presidential Primary were held today, which candidate would you vote for?" 50 percent of polled voters chose Trump, while 30 percent chose DeSantis. 7 percent of voters were undecided, and the remaining 13 percent were divided between other GOP candidates, including Tim Scott, Vivek Ramaswamy, Chris Christie, Nikki Haley, and Mike Pence.

Ron DeSantis is losing all support in Florida. His "anti-woke" agenda is a massive failure. The state has lost over 5,000 public school teachers since the "don't say gay" bill was passed.

The Construction Industry is facing severe worker shortages due to Florida's new law requiring immigrants to have a special ID card issued only in Florida. Immigrants with green cards or other documentation cannot work in Florida until they have been certified by the State of Florida as "legal immigrants".

Obstetricians and gynacologists are leaving Florida because of the restrictive 6 week abortion laws:

Ron De Santis will have a very tough time being re-elected in Florida.
The teachers may disagree but many if not most parents do not want their kid’s teachers trying to promote sex change to very young children. Nor do they want young children learning about advanced sexual activitIes.

I also would prefer to have legal immigrants working in Florida than illegal immigrants. Legal immigrants can get better treatment from their employers.

Where I live in the panhandle of Florida, DeSantis is very popular.

Well, Desantis was hoping that revamping his campaign staff would result in change.
Things changed alright! His poll numbers are getting worse. LOL.
I mean, Chris Christie, really? Desantis should just withdraw.
Christie is better than the other two.

You're going to vote for Donald Trump to hand Europe back to the Russians, and Asia, South America, and Africa to China, destroy NATO and tear up all of your trade deals - again????

How many times are you going to let Republicans crash the national economy?????? If Republicans crash the economy, one more time, you're finished. The Middle Class will be bankrupted.

The teachers may disagree but many if not most parents do not want their kid’s teachers trying to promote sex change to very young children. Nor do they want young children learning about advanced sexual activitIes.

I also would prefer to have legal immigrants working in Florida than illegal immigrants. Legal immigrants can get better treatment from their employers.

Where I live in the panhandle of Florida, DeSantis is very popular.

Teachers are not promoting sex changes to children, nor are them teaching them about advanced sexual activities.

If you want legal immigrants working in Florida, start prosecuting people who employ illegal immigrants. Require all employers to obtain copies of proof of status - verified SS number, green card or other government ID. Florida is barring legal immigrants from working in Florida, as well as illegal immigrants.

Your own mental illness is only going to attract extremist Americans who are stricken with the Trump insanity.

Do most Canadians want to see America's democracy be brought to it's knees?

Will it just accelerate the motion of the Brics takeover of the title?

The time has come for America to defeat Russia. That's the final option for America now.
My "mental illness"? You have no idea how much is now known about our covert police apparatus do you?

It's hard to envision but it could be Christie's sense of patriotism that's arisen, as opposed to his personal ambitions.

And it just might be the beginning of the move away from Trump and the insanity that could destroy democracy in America.

Nourish it and save your country!
America is NOT a democracy duck. STFU. America is a REPUBLIC.

Forum List

Back