Chris Christie is reconsidering !!!!!!!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
sources say Christie is reconsidering about staying out of the presidential race !!lwith an almost certain win by the GOP over Obama in 2012 and kick in the fact that conservatives,independents,and moderates are going to turn out in record numbers to vote for whomever wins the primary Christie knows that the biggest battle will not be in defeating Obama but winning the GOP nomination !! and with his blunt ,direct way of getting his point across that Americans love this guy could very well do it !!!:cool:

Last edited:
twinkie_the_kid.jpg

I know many are really enamoured with Christie just as I was, but I got to thinking, he hasn't been vented well, and how much do I NOT know? Not sure if I want him to chance it with Cain and Gingrich in the running. They have been pretty well vetted so far...

I liked Perry, but his two mistakes on illegals and the std shots for young girls changed it for me. Too big of mistakes.

I know many are really enamoured with Christie just as I was, but I got to thinking, he hasn't been vented well, and how much do I NOT know? Not sure if I want him to chance it with Cain and Gingrich in the running. They have been pretty well vetted so far...

I liked Perry, but his two mistakes on illegals and the std shots for young girls changed it for me. Too big of mistakes.
Christie is such a popular, likeable ,charismatic,figure that just the chance that he might run threatens the left !! if they had anything on him they would have released it by now !!!!:eusa_eh:

Christie is such a popular, likeable ,charismatic,figure that just the chance that he might run threatens the left !! if they had anything on him they would have released it by now !!!!:eusa_eh:

he threatens the right more. they're the ones crying that he's "too liberal".

what they really mean is he has an actual working brain.

lol...

I wonder how tub-a-lardso will live down his OWN statements...."I. AM. NOT. READY.?"

The man stated recently, "What do I have to do to prove it...commit suicide!?!?""

You RepubliCON$ really crack me up!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol...

I wonder how tub-a-lardso will live down his OWN statements...."I. AM. NOT. READY.?"

The man stated recently, "What do I have to do to prove it...commit suicide!?!?""

I can't help wondering how much the Kochroaches threw at him.

Good question!

He's probably bought and paid for, prolly for a year's worth of chips and cookies.

He's also a RINO :eusa_eh: How many t-partiers will vote for a RINO? :lol:

lol...

We crack you up by not wanting the man to run and not thinking he is going to run? And realizing he is a left leaning Republican if he does?

Christie-Obama-6.jpg

Seriously, who in their right mind would vote for Twinkie Boy? He can even manage his own body.

Because he is managing his state better than Obama is managing the country? Because of the substance of his issues?

Forum List

Back