Chris Christie for Veep

ask a dr which one is more likely to have a heart episode

attack insult and spin gotta love it.
Proper-spelling & punctuation; gotta LEARN it.

303.gif

ask a dr which one is more likely to have a heart episode

attack insult and spin gotta love it.

If the man was serious bout being elected he would have gotten into better shape.

why didnt he?

because he is not interested
He's obviously dealing with much-deeper/personal-issues.....much like any (other) "junkie".

We've got no time to "babysit".....

Do I want a walking heart attack to be the one who makes the choice about what we do if the shit hits the fan? What does someone who doesn't take care of himself tell us about what kind of leader for the rest of us he'll be?
Exactly.

If the man was serious bout being elected he would have gotten into better shape.

why didnt he?

because he is not interested

I suspect that if Christie runs for president he will get a gastric bypass. He still has a tendency to bully and let loose his anger. It will hurt in a Presidential race

Or maybe it's time we had a president who had a little passion for the country and wasn't always kissing the asses of big donors (on both sides).

I have enjoyed seeing him steam off and think...we could use a little more of that.
Ah, yes.....Jr. High humor.......

The VP is an important spot. What's his fat ass LDL/HDL rartio? Do I want a walking heart attack to be the one who makes the choice about what we do if the shit hits the fan? What does someone who doesn't take care of himself tell us about what kind of leader for the rest of us he'll be?

At least Biden has a clue on foreign relations.

Shut the hell up.

You make up standards and then argue from them.

First: VP isn't that big a deal when it comes right down to it.....Dan Quayle.....
Ah, yes......another stellar Bush-decision.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnAHsZFhRdo]One of *My* Favorite Dan Quayle Moments - YouTube[/ame]​

CC's done more to same NJ from economic ruin than 1000000000000000000000000 liberals could ever hope to do.

yall need to kneel down and suck his cock in thanks for everything he's done.
I guess the first-question (on everyone's mind) would be......how do YOU FIND his crank????

301.gif

You've (quite) obviously got much-more experience at such displays of gratitude.​

Last edited:

and cigarettes dont have a lasting effect? U stop and the damge is cleaned up? U libs know the answer to this.

It is possible for cigarettes to have a lasting effect...........especially if you keep smoking.

However...............the body has a tendency to slough off and re-grow tissue that isn't working so good. If you quit smoking about 50 percent of the damage is repaired in the first 2 years, and if you stay off cigarettes, 90 percent will repair itself in 5 years.

Obama has been off of cigarettes for around 2 1/2 years (about 6 months longer than me), so he's getting better.

Christie on th other hand, appears to be getting fatter.

I've got it now.................Palin was the Wasilla Chihuahua for McCain, and Christie is going to be the Jersey Bulldog for Romney.

....And, Danny "The Spaz" Quayle was a good example o'.....Why raise the bar, when the stupid-fuck doesn't mind being dragged, under it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYJVfd5WRhE]Quayle Bloopers - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back