Chris Christie for Veep

ask a dr which one is more likely to have a heart episode

attack insult and spin gotta love it.

If the man was serious bout being elected he would have gotten into better shape.

why didnt he?

because he is not interested

I suspect that if Christie runs for president he will get a gastric bypass. He still has a tendency to bully and let loose his anger. It will hurt in a Presidential race

364gdp.jpg

I can just see the debates now. Gov. Christie walks over to drunken Joe and says "Boo!".

Drunken Joe curls up in the fetal position and starts crying.

Poor Joe wouldn't stand a chance...

If I sudden saw a beached whale coming towards me, I would be terrified as well.

If the man was serious bout being elected he would have gotten into better shape.

why didnt he?

I suspect that if Christie runs for president he will get a gastric bypass. He still has a tendency to bully and let loose his anger. It will hurt in a Presidential race

Or maybe it's time we had a president who had a little passion for the country and wasn't always kissing the asses of big donors (on both sides).

I have enjoyed seeing him steam off and think...we could use a little more of that. Public officials who get railed on by constituents are not obligated to suck on it.

why didnt he?

Or maybe it's time we had a president who had a little passion for the country and wasn't always kissing the asses of big donors (on both sides).

I have enjoyed seeing him steam off and think...we could use a little more of that. Public officials who get railed on by constituents are not obligated to suck on it.

In the era of YouTube, Christie is a loose cannon. He doesn't come off as someone with passion as much as a bully with a short fuse.....it will hurt him if he doesn't tone it down

The VP is an important spot. What's his fat ass LDL/HDL rartio? Do I want a walking heart attack to be the one who makes the choice about what we do if the shit hits the fan? What does someone who doesn't take care of himself tell us about what kind of leader for the rest of us he'll be?

At least Biden has a clue on foreign relations.

Shut the hell up.

You make up standards and then argue from them.

First: VP isn't that big a deal when it comes right down to it.....Dan Quayle.....

Oh, and let's not forget that winner you pushed in 2004. What a great time we would have had if his little story had come out while he was serving as the democratic VP.

You are nothing but a hack....and a stupid one at that.

christy is too unhealthy to be a good VP.

If he wanted the job he should have done what was needed and lost wieght and got in shape

i love this weight is now worse than cigarettes cant wait to see the commericals on this.

/pokes hard

He. Quit.

Yes, he did: first lady says Obama quit smoking | Reuters

In spring, 2010.

and cigarettes dont have a lasting effect? U stop and the damge is cleaned up? U libs know the answer to this.

CC's done more to same NJ from economic ruin than 1000000000000000000000000 liberals could ever hope to do.

yall need to kneel down and suck his cock in thanks for everything he's done.

i love this weight is now worse than cigarettes cant wait to see the commericals on this.

/pokes hard

He. Quit.

Yes, he did: first lady says Obama quit smoking | Reuters

In spring, 2010.

and cigarettes dont have a lasting effect? U stop and the damge is cleaned up? U libs know the answer to this.

It is possible for cigarettes to have a lasting effect...........especially if you keep smoking.

However...............the body has a tendency to slough off and re-grow tissue that isn't working so good. If you quit smoking about 50 percent of the damage is repaired in the first 2 years, and if you stay off cigarettes, 90 percent will repair itself in 5 years.

Obama has been off of cigarettes for around 2 1/2 years (about 6 months longer than me), so he's getting better.

Christie on th other hand, appears to be getting fatter.

I've got it now.................Palin was the Wasilla Chihuahua for McCain, and Christie is going to be the Jersey Bulldog for Romney.

Because Christie is bigger, if tapped, I expect an even larger win for Obama this time.

Why did I call him a bulldog? Because he's a drooling idiot.

ask a dr which one is more likely to have a heart episode

why didnt he?

Its hilarious how the best the left can do is attack his weight and call him a 'loose cannon.' Seriously? Is that how you measure your candidates for office now, on how heavy they are? What a fucking joke. Worthless.

In the era of YouTube, Christie is a loose cannon. He doesn't come off as someone with passion as much as a bully with a short fuse.....it will hurt him if he doesn't tone it down

The great irony of the You Tube thing is that it has provided Christie with so much of his national exposure to begin with. It built him up even more, doubtlessly added to his celebrity-sized ego, makes him even more of what he already is.

Live by You Tube, die by You Tube. Yup, he'd better be careful if he's thinking about national office.

the little fat fuck has security with him at all times...how funny .....easy to be brave when you have security......

and you wonder why people laugh at new jersey...

Forum List

Back