Chris Christy has his own political scandal brewing

Aren't you the stick-in-the-mud.....Poking fun at hopefuls and their party in the political season is as American as you can get.

tumblr_o2rp15mXSw1v8aoq9o1_1280.0.png

27-zoom.jpg
If We Let People Be Born on Third Base, We Will Let Them Steal Home

Nothing about inherited power, which is the root cause of every kind of tyranny. So all these political criticisms are trying to distract us by blaming something else.

It won't matter. The die has already been cast. He's made sure he will be the nominee. There is nothing that can be done both Constitutionally and legally to prevent him from being the nominee. He has the support of almost 80% of registered Republican voters. If any moderate or real conservative speaks out against him, their political careers are over. The Republican primary process will be over by Super Tuesday at the latest. Maybe even before that. Even if he is convicted on any one of 91 counts currently against him, that does not prevent him from running and being the nominee or even from running in the general election as the appeal process would likely be dragged out for years.

The solution is to go to the polls in November and defeat him. After that, the justice system can run its course. But he'll be done.
The time to do something real about Trump has come and gone. And every single Republican is to blame for it. His political career should
have been over the moment he stepped off the golden escalator at Trump Tower in 2015.

So now, it's up to the rest of us to make sure he goes the way of the dinosaur. He has made no inroads in the swing states he lost last time. So his electoral math problem..is the same.
"Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid." The Flyover Candidate Is Coming to Get You.

And he has been costing Republicans elections for far too long. While Trump supporters support him no matter what, they don't necessarily show up to vote for the people Trump endorses. Seems like most of his endorsements end up losing. Oz, Hershel Walker, etc?

In the final tally, most of Trump’s preferred candidates won but had mixed results in competitive races.

Colorado GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert’s victory in an automatic recount helped bring Trump’s overall win record to 199, while 34 of his preferred candidates lost their races

Looking just at contests deemed competitive by the NBC News political unit, based on political dynamics of those races and ad spending, 46 of Trump’s candidates won, and 33 lost. Of the 33 who lost, 32 of them echoed Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

In the battle for the Senate, eight candidates with Trump’s endorsement lost their races, while 16 won. High-profile losses included battleground states that were key to Republicans’ effort to flip the Senate, including Herschel Walker’s loss in Georgia, Blake Masters’ loss in Arizona, Adam Laxalt’s loss in Nevada and Mehmet Oz’s loss in Pennsylvania.

Trump-backed candidates saw an even split in governor’s races, with 10 wins and 10 losses. But Trump-backed candidates also led to GOP losses and failures to win top pickup opportunities. Republicans lost control of the governor’s mansions in Massachusetts and Maryland, with former state Rep. Geoff Diehl and Del. Dan Cox losing those states respectively. Trump’s preferred candidates also failed to flip governor’s mansions in top battlegrounds such as Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
The two Senate runoffs in GA in 2020 are the biggest unforced errors I've ever seen a politician commit in my lifetime. And Trump really isn't a politician. Those two seats were IN..THE..BAG for Republicans until Trump couldn't keep his mouth closed...like ever.

My mom weighs about 95lbs... 95, which is coincidently your IQ and the year you last saw a real girl.
That is not what your mama told me. She told me that when she stepped on the scale the scale told her it wanted a weight and not a zip code.

That is not what your mama told me. She told me that when she stepped on the scale the scale told her it wanted a weight and not a zip code.
Please you dipshit. Here is a picture of my mom when she was young. She's pretty old now and very thin.

1704751222116.png

Forum List

Back