Choosing Heterosexuality

Since many people here believe that one's sexual orientation is a choice....I would like to hear some of your heterosexual "coming out" stories.

When did you choose to hetero?

What do you think it was that caused you to make that choice?

3rd grade....

we had a substitute teacher....

pretty...sexy....yum!

I chose heterosexuality at THAT moment....

Nope, screwing everything that moves is the normal path of the male of the human species.....

Then this would certainly make the human species unique, and undoubtably bring into question reproduction as an effective means of propagating the species.

Apparently, what you have experienced is YOUR "normal path of the male."

Probably resulting in your own psychologically dissociative state: I wonder if all Lesbos have the same skewed POV? If so, it is more a cause than an effect of the faulty genetics that predispose Queerness.

Sorta like a dwarf believing that all people who are 6 foot tall are EVUL.

I'm not surprised that you exhibit UNNATURAL and NON-NORMAL behavior.

NORMAL males NATURALLY want to screw as many females as they can.

this is true for dogs and cats, too

Nope, screwing everything that moves is the normal path of the male of the human species.....

Then this would certainly make the human species unique, and undoubtably bring into question reproduction as an effective means of propagating the species.

Apparently, what you have experienced is YOUR "normal path of the male."

Probably resulting in your own psychologically dissociative state: I wonder if all Lesbos have the same skewed POV? If so, it is more a cause than an effect of the faulty genetics that predispose Queerness.

Sorta like a dwarf believing that all people who are 6 foot tall are EVUL.

Uh, no. Read up on the Bonono.

I guess that is the best response that Queers have: find some obsure example that is an exception to the rule:

The Bonobo - The Most Sexual Active Apes on Earth - pictures and facts

These remarkable simian creatures have earned their nickname as a result of their colorful sex lives. Unlike other simians, the bonobo female genitalia is tilted forward much like that of a human female. Because of this, bonobos are capable of face-to-face sex (and any other position, for that matter) much like humans. It is the habit of the bonobo to have sex at least once a day, but frequently several times per day. Unlike any other mammal or primate, bonobos engage in recreational sex, not just the reproductive kind. They have been observed engaging in oral sex, group sex, and deep kissing. They often gaze into one another's eyes during sex in ways that are impossible for other mammals due to physical limitations

Not sure how a reference to an ape supports the obvious prejudice:

I maintain that the POV is no different that a dwarf believing anyone over 6 ft is EVUL.

I suppose a dwarf could find lots of natural examples to support his case: Man-eating Sharks are often longer than 6 feet, therefore any animal longer than 6 ft must be quite dangerous.

Last edited:
Being heterosexual is a normal condition.

So no choice is required. :cool:

What he said.

Not everything in life is a choice is it?
Day follows night...ect.
People eat to live...usually required..ect.
Stuff you buy isnt free...you have pay ect.

Even animals in the wild understand order.
With no order comes chaos, and shit happens.

...and it has, cause people go against nature everyday

what are you talking about?

Seeing a womans naked ass is stunning and erotic to me, I definently know I'm str8.

leg and butt man....that's me....

although I prefer a little clothes (sensuality) as opposed to complete nakedness...

I agree, some sexy shoes and really small g string is very sexy opposed to totally naked, although I have no problem with that either.

Of course people choose to be hetero. They choose it when they first become sexually aware, and start to think about seeking out sexual gratification in their relationships with other people. Until that happens, all people are essentially bi-sexual, to the degree that they're sexual at all. Most kids are equally interested in both sexes, initially.

So your silly little parallel isn't really a parallel at all. We do all choose. I've never made the claim that humans are biologically hardwired to be hetero. I don't think they're biologically hardwired sexually, period.
The definition of choice is the ability to consciously select from two or more options.

One whose sexual orientation is fixed and not subject to choice is either heterosexual or homosexual. One who is able to choose which orientation he or she prefers is bi-sexual.

One who is able to choose his or her preference either consistently or occasionally, and who believes that everyone else has the same option, is bi-sexual but doesn't know it.

What he said.

Day follows night...ect.

what are you talking about?

Are you a Bonobo?

41575_100894847833_786341_n.jpg

Of course people choose to be hetero. They choose it when they first become sexually aware, and start to think about seeking out sexual gratification in their relationships with other people. Until that happens, all people are essentially bi-sexual, to the degree that they're sexual at all. Most kids are equally interested in both sexes, initially.

So your silly little parallel isn't really a parallel at all. We do all choose. I've never made the claim that humans are biologically hardwired to be hetero. I don't think they're biologically hardwired sexually, period.
The definition of choice is the ability to consciously select from two or more options.

One whose sexual orientation is fixed and not subject to choice is either heterosexual or homosexual. One who is able to choose which orientation he or she prefers is bi-sexual.

One who is able to choose his or her preference either consistently or occasionally, and who believes that everyone else has the same option, is bi-sexual but doesn't know it.

You definately ARE A BONOBO!!

So basically anything that's abnormal is a choice?

Did I choose to have blue eyes? Choose to be left footed? Good logic, kudos to all who are using that "thought."

What he said.

Day follows night...ect.

Just about all we do day to day goes against nature....one reason why many people insist we are not just higher level animals but something.....more. BUT....why do we higher level animals try to constrict things that do not harm others that are by consenting adults?

I agree, some sexy shoes and really small g string is very sexy opposed to totally naked, although I have no problem with that either.

Are you a Bonobo?

If by bonobo you mean a man with a fetish for hot female ass than yes I am a bonobo.

You didn't read post #25?

the bonobo female genitalia is tilted forward much like that of a human female. Because of this, bonobos are capable of face-to-face sex (and any other position, for that matter) much like humans. It is the habit of the bonobo to have sex at least once a day, but frequently several times per day.

Are you a Bonobo?

If by bonobo you mean a man with a fetish for hot female ass than yes I am a bonobo.

You didn't read post #25?

the bonobo female genitalia is tilted forward much like that of a human female. Because of this, bonobos are capable of face-to-face sex (and any other position, for that matter) much like humans. It is the habit of the bonobo to have sex at least once a day, but frequently several times per day.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

So basically anything that's abnormal is a choice?

Did I choose to have blue eyes? Choose to be left footed? Good logic, kudos to all who are using that "thought."

Religions are pretty abnormal.

It's their way of passing the buck, because their perfect God (whichever one they follow) would never create someone as "horrible" as a homosexual, he or she is using his free will to be one. It's a way to twist things and keep the story going, as we see them do to science all the time.

I've never understood how style of sex-having makes someone immoral or not. I guess those bonobos are just versions of little devils on earth.

Forum List

Back