Choosing Heterosexuality

Since many people here believe that one's sexual orientation is a choice....I would like to hear some of your heterosexual "coming out" stories.

When did you choose to hetero?

What do you think it was that caused you to make that choice?

I thought girls were icky until I was like in 5th grade than I had a crush on a girl, thats when I decided to come out and tell my friends and family I was straight.

Being heterosexual is a normal condition.

So no choice is required. :cool:

I'm sorry, but if one can choose to be homosexual, the opposite is true...one can choose to be heterosexual.

So, tell us your coming out story, Sunni Man.

I don't see how homosexuality can be a choice. Its not like choosing vanilla ice cream over strawberry, I like women because I am attracted to them.

Right. I always liked girls and I would show my interest in them by throwing rocks at them from across the street.

I just wouldn't admit it until I was about 12. :lol:

Homosexuals must be born that way I mean, who would actually choose that lifestyle?

I'm sorry, but if one can choose to be homosexual, the opposite is true...one can choose to be heterosexual.

For heterosexuals there is no coming out story.

Heterosexuality is the normal path for the human species and is genetically predisposed for the continuation of mankind.

Whereas; homosexuality is an abnormal condition and would lead to extinction if allow to proliferate on a mass scale.

• Banned

For heterosexuals there is no coming out story.

Heterosexuality is the normal path for the human species and is genetically predisposed for the continuation of mankind.

Whereas; homosexuality is an abnormal condition and would lead to extinction if allow to proliferate on a mass scale.

Nope, screwing everything that moves is the normal path of the male of the human species....society has created artificial constructs to curb that wantonness. Artificial constructs such as marriage, laws against sodomy, moral codes against masturbation. If you want to be natural, want to be normal with NO restrictions...you'd be getting sex almost everyday from anyone who was willing...if not....your hand.

Right. I always liked girls and I would show my interest in them by throwing rocks at them from across the street.

Homosexuals must be born that way I mean, who would actually choose that lifestyle?

no one chooses to be isolated from their family, their church, their friends.

But people DO choose to isolate their family members, their church members, their friends if they are gay. How sad is that?

Of course people choose to be hetero. They choose it when they first become sexually aware, and start to think about seeking out sexual gratification in their relationships with other people. Until that happens, all people are essentially bi-sexual, to the degree that they're sexual at all. Most kids are equally interested in both sexes, initially.

So your silly little parallel isn't really a parallel at all. We do all choose. I've never made the claim that humans are biologically hardwired to be hetero. I don't think they're biologically hardwired sexually, period.

I wish it were a choice, gays always seem to have more money.

Whenever I get laid there's always a certain chance that the broad could get knocked up and i'd be in a bind.

I'd have to take some taekwondo classes.....................................

(for the sensitive types, the above is a joke)

Whenever I get laid there's always a certain chance that the broad could get knocked up and i'd be in a bind.

gays actually are the highest earning demographic.

i think a lot of that has to do with not being mommy-tracked.

No, but they can choose to put their own sexual gratification before everything else.
Or perhaps they are told they might be gay enough times they develop into a homosexual. Or perhaps they were misled by someone they trusted.

In other words, it was a choice.

Nope, screwing everything that moves is the normal path of the male of the human species.....

Then this would certainly make the human species unique, and undoubtably bring into question reproduction as an effective means of propagating the species.

Apparently, what you have experienced is YOUR "normal path of the male."

Probably resulting in your own psychologically dissociative state: I wonder if all Lesbos have the same skewed POV? If so, it is more a cause than an effect of the faulty genetics that predispose Queerness.

Sorta like a dwarf believing that all people who are 6 foot tall are EVUL.

No, but they can choose to put their own sexual gratification before everything else.
Or perhaps they are told they might be gay enough times they develop into a homosexual. Or perhaps they were misled by someone they trusted.

In other words, it was a choice.

Oh sure....the old "gays are selfish" line. Interesting how heteros want gays to restrain their sexual desires with other consenting adults....but don't restrict themselves, in fact look at you funny if you even suggest it.

Do as we say, not as we do.....right?

And the old "misled" crap. I guess I was misled by.....................Disney. I remember my first crush was on the girl in Swiss Family Robinson. When I was about 7 years old.

Nope, screwing everything that moves is the normal path of the male of the human species.....

Then this would certainly make the human species unique, and undoubtably bring into question reproduction as an effective means of propagating the species.

Apparently, what you have experienced is YOUR "normal path of the male."

Probably resulting in your own psychologically dissociative state: I wonder if all Lesbos have the same skewed POV? If so, it is more a cause than an effect of the faulty genetics that predispose Queerness.

Sorta like a dwarf believing that all people who are 6 foot tall are EVUL.

Uh, no. Read up on the Bonono.

gays actually are the highest earning demographic.

i think a lot of that has to do with not being mommy-tracked.

Gay people do earn more because they don't have to worry about having children until they actually decide to do it, thats 1 big advantage gay people have. A friend of mine is gay and he is 5 years into a successful career and is always going out on the weekens and taking vacations to cool places, when most str8 guys I know are bogged down in child support payments or stuck at home with the wife and kids broke.

What he said.

Not everything in life is a choice is it?
Day follows night...ect.
People eat to live...usually required..ect.
Stuff you buy isnt free...you have pay ect.

Even animals in the wild understand order.
With no order comes chaos, and shit happens.

...and it has, cause people go against nature everyday

Forum List

Back